+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 499 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market as I can see I personally believe it will be very hard that to be consistant in profitable position in forex trading. Forex is unpredictable business plateform. You can not avoid the risk of loss. But if you are expart enough you may minimize you loss mostly and can maximize the profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,181 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me consistent earn karna trader ke liye bahut he mushkil hai,esme trader ko practice market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna market me apne liye acha trading system banalega aur skill se kaam karenga uske baad he wo consistent earn kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's very easy to say but you have to apply them on the market. I think with good capital and good market analysis and assu good capital management and also the desipling in the market I believe you can make very good income

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne bhout hi achi planning share kia hai k hamen kis tarah se forex market mein hum apni trading mein hum consistently profit earn kar sakty hen hamen bus aik hi strategy ko follow Karen

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), incomejobs (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-30), sufiyan22 (2017-09-30), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the contents are both well recorded and i know this will
    definitely go a long way for all the merchants on the forums and i will like to ask a question we can use this strategy in all couples or just use for certain couples i really need your opinion on this question because i know most couples have one other strategy to make a profit with them

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making profits in forex is easy .. but making profits constantly is the hardest job of all ..this is why we need to learn all that we can about this market .. so we can predict the market right in most of the time. But even though hard work sometimes becomes impossible at all times ... then we need to learn about money management and the risk of reward ratios to tilt our lucrative opportunities.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

socer (2017-09-30)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Creating well consistently profitable in forex trading is very easy to do all
    we have to do usually is to get a specific strategy and take a little time to really
    feel the best approach that the strategy works then when it will continue to consistently profit in forex trading.
    By trading that strategy my opinion is mainly based for that. Good luck

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm, I do not directly track my own trades, and there are also some places on the platform itself to check the trades you have made in your account, I guess it can be used for tracking? I just do every trade carefully, and most of the time I do, but sometimes it's fast, sometimes slow, sometimes when I check something new,
    the profit slows down, so I know it's not something to keep.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne bhout achi tarah se explain kia hai k hamen kis tarah se hum forex market mein hum consistently profit earn kar sakty hen hamen forex market mein discipline aur patience se kam akren hum

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-24)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, I never knew that most traders advise not to trade forex?
    But there are many more forex traders who join the market that you know. It depends on the individual, that he can succeed in this business or not, maybe some who do not succeed will advise others not to go in, and some successful ones may not say a word about forex, but in fact only more and more people are interested here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

letti (2017-09-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 499 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)