+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 246 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2453

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I never move my stop loss when I use it. I always use stop loss in the profit zone or otherwise I won't use stop loss. I prefer using hedging than stop loss. I suggest,, when you use stop loss,, never move it. You must stick and believe with your trading strategy in discipline manner. If you move your stop loss, it means you are not discipline with your own rules..,.!.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boxingfx is an unknown quantity at this point boxingfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    best for a forex moving stop not loss to break even of a all man or in the profit zone a moving folo dem a moving all time best moving for a all friends come for a goods moving for a hoall and moving fast come all friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gara825 View Post
    yes of course you can do that, and if you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move with automatically when your order go at floating positive...and with this way the trader can lock their profit when the trend move back and against your order
    Brother apnay sahi kaha trailing stop use ker kay hum loss say buch sectay hain kionkay jab hum trailing loss lagatay hain to uc ki value kam az kam 15 point say start hoti hay aur jehan tak ap ka dil chahay ap rakh sectay hain aur jab 15 point ka hamain profit ho jata hay to trailing stop break even per aajata hay aur market mazeed agay jati hay to phir us kay sath sath agay berhta rehta hay ic terha hum loss say buch jatay hain aur profit mein hi jatay hain.

Senior Member gara825 is an unknown quantity at this point gara825's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course you can do that, and if you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move with automatically when your order go at floating positive...and with this way the trader can lock their profit when the trend move back and against your order

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    If traders wants to enjoy this kind of trading, such traders must be very sensitive and trades the 4 hours time frame or higher, if you can be wise to do this, the market will have no choice than to be dancing to your tune always, you, you will be shifting the loss ****ually as the market favors you.

Banned poncoez is an unknown quantity at this point poncoez's Avatar
    Thanks
    As my suggestion it is best way to avoid losses but most of the times you could not straighten the profits that can be attained from that positions because prices hits okay your stay decease and moves transport in your direction and you honourable get several pips from that superb role.

Banned horinath1 is an unknown quantity at this point horinath1's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit without actually having a larger profit than the stop loss. If you have a good its advicable to lock some profit. It is up to you to decide whether you need to change the stop loss. As said before if you have a large profit whole time duration and be cool and not try to get the results like job.

Senior Member subhan7 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    mara accont main profit be hota ha or loosss be forex trading main ap losss our profit dono ko nazar andaz nahi kar sakta is main do raya pada ho jati ha is main ap forex taidng ka sakta ho.........

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i forever use stop loss within the whole profit zone or otherwise i wont use stop loss. i like using hedging than stop loss. i counsel, once you use stop loss, never move it. you should stick and believe with the trading strategy in discipline manner. if you do move your stop loss, this means you aren't discipline with the own rules.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes be in favor of rolling and sometimes it is against rolling, but is it a good idea to achieve profits or minimize losses and preferred to use Astop Los in all the business or close the deal at a reasonable profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 246 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)