+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 246 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2453

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meri jab bi koi trade 100 pips k profit ma jaye to ma apni trade ka 50% hisa close kr deta hn aur apne stop loss ko profit ma la ata hn kafi bar sirf woh stop loss hit ho jta ha aur kaie bar take profit ko b hit ho jata ha is ka matalb howa k har bar ma apni trades sa profit kamata hn isi liye sl and tp zeydha ahmeet k hamil nai lekin management kafi ahmeet ki hamil ha Forex market ma.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rakeshiff is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshiff's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the event the current trend really indicates a powerful possibility to firmly break the support or resistance levels, then i might move my stop loss to firmly breakeven purpose, however if not, then i wont. most especially if theres extremely no necessary cause according to your needs to firmly move you sl, then you can no more than eager to firmly move it due to the worry of losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned start1 is an unknown quantity at this point start1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course you can do that, and if you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move with automatically when your order go at floating positive...and with this way the trader can lock their profit when the trend move back and against your order ,Naturally the best option is to move the stop to a profitable level but only if market conditions permit this, if we are seeing that market is moving opposite to our expectation and trade and we expect further move it is better to cut the position at that level itself.

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    If our trade is in profit already moving stop loss to break even will be fullishness, i think we should lock in the most profit we can in such situation. If our trade is loss then even we should set the target to profitable level becuase if it has strength to come to break even level it can sure move up in profitable level too.

Senior Member mose is an unknown quantity at this point mose's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is actually good idea in the that forex is having a lot of money to trade with then as we move the points at which we are trading with we will get to more about the money industry.

Banned fx4profit is an unknown quantity at this point fx4profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it might be better if we tend to move the stop loss in areas that already provides North American country a plus. With it can we are going to not need to worry regarding once costs will turn around and we tend to will profit even if we hit a stop loss.

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just heard something about that too guys i heard this about this. and with this way the trader can lock their profit when the trend move back and against your order yes of course you can do that, and if you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move with automatically when your order go at floating positive...

Senior Member tonmoy00 is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a nice job.
    I told that what should we use moving stop to profit zone or BE. I think some profit should be locked by moving stop loss to the profit zone. I reallt like to do that by doing this I can have some pips. like job..

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    invariably move stoplose utilizing a profit zone is a superb strategy other then invariably anticapate which it won't touch your line throughout tiny drawdown. one of the best issue to carry out on a reliable trend is moving that stoplose higher what ever can happen within the whole market they'll invariably shut on your private favor. you might want to build this as a method not to actually defend your capital other then to actually earn profit and even.

Banned Essieshiigih7203 is an unknown quantity at this point Essieshiigih7203's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the market's going up and you're not invested - fear is telling you that you're missing out on easy money but it's your greed that causes you to get in just after the greatest increase (just when its about to reverse course). If the market's going down and you're not invested - greed is telling you to get in as the price is cheap, while fear reminds you that you'll miss out on this opportunity if you don't act quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 246 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)