+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 246 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Member Mnassri94 is an unknown quantity at this point Mnassri94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i do not like to move my stop loss after i have set it on an order,when i see that the market is not going on the loosing side for me what i can just do is that i will open another trade with a smaller lot size and close the trade that is in loss and leave the one that is in profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, in forex trading, I actually think that stop loss moves when we get a very useful profit. This can help us not to lose the profit we have made. And we do not have to worry about losing if the price will reverse the aggressive direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I really believe that whoever suits you best, but for me I will move sl even to break it because some times this price can not move to the entry break but if you try to make a profit, you will lose Some advantages when this entry moved to tp tp.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course you can do it, and if you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move automatically when your order goes with a positive floating price ... and in this way traders can lock in their profits as the trend moves back and fights. Your order
    Do your best and give us an advantage

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will depend on our risk and reward ratios, and depend on our trading strategy and depending on how much profit we get. If our reward reward ratio is only 1: 1, then we can move out stop in break event, but if the ratio is 1: 2 or 1: 3 then we can move our stop in profit zone.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving stop loss is very good we have to manage and informed how we all know how to run certain information that we think is good for everyone who can work well in forex for several reasons why we should develop what is Good and work with Good for all of us, we have certain information that develops good infirmations

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my dear, I certainly believe that the best option is to move the dismissal to a profitable but correct level if the system's situation accepts it, continue that we are a vision that the market moves against our desires and exchanges and we need to further move it. Level itself.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of traders doing it, and we need to take signal and enter order from good area, and then when have some of pips then we can move stop loss to entry point, and we need to proper analysis to doing that easy.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    of course stop loss breaking is bad for trader and i say that when trader know correct market direction then he/she move their stop loss or take profit point and trader work in market with safe ways and trader do not use bad habits then trader earn good in forex market easily

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ko apne trade ke saat apna stop loss bhi move karlena chahiye,esme trader jetna market me ache se ess par dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne se analysis karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 246 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)