+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the market than I would try the strategy in my direct trading account and hope that it will help there too and thank you. good as a forex forum and I think your strategy is very good because I have used it in my demo trading and I really think this strategy is very profitable but a little more confirmation will determine whether I will invest my money in it or not in what situation even I will contact you with my luckiest decision because we trade this week

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a useless strategy because no one has seen it, and you haven't explained it. What I see is you have 2 big yellow squares on the graph. It doesn't show overbought or oversold or anything. You say you have to wait when AUDJPY is overbought - when is this shown on your chart? and after I saw the historical candle ... it only happened from this February ... before that, the graph went up ... but rather than for your part, because I never traded on that pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders have the right to make good use of their starters as they wish because in forex trading, our analysis is the best and most reliable. I rely on my own trading strategies and capabilities to take all necessary trade decisions. and I think this will be very helpful in making the number of pips I really need well I just need to try this and see the best way this can give me the number of pips I really need and thank you very much for clear images, I will upload the results as soon as I can

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trade index ley ky ko use krta ho jo ky market ki average shows krwaty hy jis sy trade main asani hoti hy alligater indicater average strategy shows that when you pair ka sahi combinatin bhe show krta hy and this is a good strategy for swing trader ... but after I watched the history of candles ... it happened from this February alone ... before that, the picture was up ... but thank you for your role, because I didn't negotiate on this pair

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may I ask you how do we know the price of overbought or oversold? do you use any indicator that we know is an overbought or oversold pair? I don't understand your strategy, can you provide more explanation about it so that I can use your technique to make a profit on forex? Are only aud / jpy pairs used? and Please don't do anything based on this system on any live account. I really want to know your comments about this system. And do you think it's a good decision in a market that is moving up ??

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know yes, boht achi or the best strategy ha, or the main ice ice is boht zadia ha, how do you play if you do it, how come the main ice boht, the risk of lagta ha ice is the main thing to eat, demo par account is used hoon and you don't use any indicators here and how will we know when the market is overbought and oversold? and I'm still having problems getting an understanding of this strategy, and even though you only use the 1 H or 4 H time frame and that can be an intraday

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you have to become aware about a pair when you trade. So you have to know that when this pair is overbought. Its all about market sentiment. Which can not be measured at all. But If once can understood then these types of moves can be caught

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The prolem is it looks like you have only got 6 months history. If you mean you are buying under the previous low, and selling over the previous high, you will only have gotten 2 trades in 6 months which is not enough to test a strategy. I would like you to define your strategy more as well.w

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open