+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii han apna bohaty e chio cheez vbataui hai jab humain is ka baray main infoarmatioon mil jarti hai toh humain ismain kam keny ka bohat mza ata hai jab humain8is ka mbartay main infortmatioon nhi hoti hai toh humain is main kam kery ka koi mza nhi ata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first I will try a certain strategy on my demo account if I find that it is good to make pips and profits from the market than I will try that strategy on my direct trading account and hope that it will help to need a new one when overbought, that is, every time before being surpassed by a new height then know that a reversal will be very large, especially if the reversal forms a cup shape or an inverted V shape

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye samjh me aa raha hi ki ye koi trading strategy hi yes sir sirf par chart yellow se sirf drag ki gayi hi, so you can strategy yes forex system hi to system aapki download karne to liye link kahan hai, yaa phir ism aap kaun sa indicator using kar rahe hai. and all the trading techniques based on this indicator are too many because I don't personally like to use indicators for all my trades because I don't personally like to use them because they lag behind the forex market price and that's why I don't like to rely on them, I prefer use naked graphics to trade.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like you only have a record of 6 weeks. If you intend to buy below the lowest price in the past, and promote in the great past, you will only get 2 transactions in 6 weeks that are not enough to analyze the strategy and the method of speaking for yourself, you only need a new one when overbought, ie every times before being surpassed by new heights then know that reversals will be very large, especially if the reversal forms a cup shape or inversely reversed V shape notice how it goes down in each case.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I don't like trading based on other people's analysis but with your image, I think I can understand better and if I need more information I will contact you but I need to try your strategy to find out the results and strategies to post ki hi but aap ne is that you use because you are clearly nhi kiya hi. ager aap is you use clear kr de for phir koi is to use skta kr hi. bro, the grid is the strategy of using this method, but not the strategy of the koi faida hi.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good methodology is an opinion that is visually quite good, I will try the usual methodology in the months of long-term currency trading I will first try with one methodology related to large demo membership generally if I see this approach possible to have Pips and also get the benefits of sales when compared to I will go with the usual methodology in my currency trading membership and also intend that you can usually help in that regard and also continue to pay attention. and I write who do arithmetic themselves. And you press to set the alert around when you switch. So, you jazz to see that when this range is overbought. This is all about the industry's view. That can't be heard at all. But if it can be captured beforehand, this type of movement can be captured.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The method speaks for itself, you are only important for the new when it is overbought, that is, whenever the antecedent is surpassed by new loudness, the couple who decides the will becomes monumental, especially if the event forms a trophy work or slip V concretion faces a perfect record of how it went rd. to everyone and if you are a sirf strategy AUD / JPY, why is the cem lattice a par pair? the main is actually AUD / JPY trading par nahi karta hon, the main sirf is eur / usd, bro / jpy yeah eur / jpy par trade because pasand karta hoon.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for your technique and depending on this clear image I know this technique will be very long and I will cost this and if I need more details about how to make use of this technique I will come back to you but for now I think your research very clear and understandable, thank you for discussing and the best of luck and you only show the market graph and the highest and lowest prices where to bid and where to ask. In general, from such a picture, anyone can understand where to invest and where to withdraw. So what mathematical strategies and indicators do you follow for this?

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy we can apply various methods and strategies that will make us better understand various methods and rules that will make us better understand the rules themselves with actions that we truly understand the right steps to ensure our own rules and strategies Forex trading looks very good and simple and profitable if you use this indicator, use the session if the trend is strong and the European market is united and more profitable for daily trends using Bollinger bands and MACD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

belasan (2019-06-19)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right strategy looks safe for me, I tried the strategy instrument in the main trading module. I will come try a strange strategy in my current story if I find that this is serious about making pip and profit from industry rather than modules. I tried that strategy in trading. chewy I stated and hoped that the will worked there too thank you and cook it. and I will try that strategy in my trading days that will come first I will try certain strategies on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and getting profits from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open