+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually do my personal scalping utilizing candlestick energy within 15min-Whenever 15m graph display a complete entire body candlestick, I simply merely open up placement subsequent individuals energy candlestick. Scalping utilizing sign is only going to help to make all of us mistake. Sign tend to be lagging because you want to consider fast action to create open up placement as well as near this quickly whenever we currently obtained revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Yassine Kbichi is an unknown quantity at this point Yassine Kbichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hiii, helloo, I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx3g will become famous soon enough fx3g's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping trading without the indicator is not profitable. in the scalping need a good knowledge analysis the market if we do any mistake then result is loss. with using indicator we can make profit most of the time. without using indicator i can not gain the profit.

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka bina scalping kasay ho sakti hain indicator ka sath he hum scalping kar sakte hain mere kayal sa ja possible nahi hain ka hum indicator ki hep ka bina scalping kar sakye scalping ka laye indicator ka hona zarori hain

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can agree with me that it is hard to trade without indicators talk less of trying to scalp without indicators as that would be really suicidal to do. i would advise that if you want to scalp without indicators, then be ready to lose the account.

Senior Member forexoracle6 is an unknown quantity at this point forexoracle6's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not hink you can profit in scalping without using indicators this is clear as indicators when used on a time frame gives us prediction of forthcoming, for small time so they are usefull for scalping.

Member nemya is an unknown quantity at this point nemya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course you can have the gain without using indicator. I think the best method to make money is to do a simple analysis without indicator. and scalping I think scalping when the news is the best METHODE

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is actually a dangerous method of trading and also for the sake of your invested account. If you've enough confidence and good strategy, you should apply it to nowhere but only in the longer time frames. But sometimes fundamental analysis plays key role to scalp. Indicators are usually dedicated to be worked with longer time frames. Remember, the shorter time frame to scalp, the less efficient every indicators become.

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    Well there are many indicators which can give us profits but we have to remember that every indicators are lagging based and things like this doesn't work 100%/

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping the tone of negotiations, is subject to several revisions of the techie. You can easily set up, by means of technical test for scalping a geek, I think. Never buy and sell unused for almost all brands. I don't know that naked trading isn't good, especially because you actually buy and sell, almost without supervision. Complete the purchase and sale of this type of trade?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast