+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is totally dependent up on the trader that whether he can get profit by doing scalping without indicators or not. however my opinion is that one must try any indicator or at least the once who are most famous for scalping because the use of indicator makes it too easy to understand the trend and pattern and to recognize that which way the trend is going or will go.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seem like try to make a big problem in real trading when we decide to scalp without indicator, how can we predicet or analyze that the price movement will move more than 3 pips, if not so the result is holding some minus in our trading position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kingshani is an unknown quantity at this point kingshani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .hi
    in case if i do noy use any indicator then i will use fx market leader because it gives free Forex signal i use them one a day .
    i really like this.

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro , from my own view i think any scalping strategy need a specific indicator , you can be a scalper with a good indicator , how you trade if you dont have indicator ?? technical analysis cant give you a sucess trading alone , u need some indicator to garanted your results becarful scalping is very dangerouse

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading not only about indicator.. you can trade using chart pattern or candle pattern or if you want you can trade by using pivot, suply demmand and also support resistance
    there are many tools or strategy that using no indicator and that really profitable

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi dear main abhi new hoon iss forum or forex trade main or kuch zayda nahi jata hon iss kay baray main dear agar main app ko sahi baton tu forex trade ko samajnay kay liya aik arsa chiya or dear jahan thaa scalping ka talooq hay ap iss ko signal or indicator ke madad kay begar nahi kar saktay hain iss liya app forex ko seekhian .

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i guess if you have spent some considerable amount of time in the forex market and are able to do something good with the market analysis, then may be analyzing the forex market for very shortest time frame for making very few pips is very much helpful for the traders.

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that from the beginning of the candelas energy unit for fifteen minutes. 15 M for the entire body at the same time, the data is transferred to the unit of luminous intensity, I'm just purely candelas energy device of the next location. Scalping, mixed with the label, to publish all. Note it is generally down, as we have a fast paced, information on the location and the article the closed, we get the benefit of the time that I bought it immediately.

Member kkartik9 is an unknown quantity at this point kkartik9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenerever i scalp ,i've always used indicators.because it gives me good signals and also it helps me to find out the new up coming trend which is very good in scalping because we have to be latest about the market whenever we scalp

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast