+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned sagarjyoti157 is an unknown quantity at this point sagarjyoti157's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rubel is an unknown quantity at this point Rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned slow is an unknown quantity at this point slow's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you buddy. Forex is complicated but not impossible. It is a bit tougher than any other business but it has more profit if done in a good way. So I think the forex traders can make a good earning of their life. But it does not mean forex trading is for every person. A trader should possess passion for forex. This leads the trader in the way of achievement. Simply, forex can be a good source for a perfect living.

Banned rubel4xx is an unknown quantity at this point rubel4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

Senior Member jonnk is an unknown quantity at this point jonnk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When prices start falling, they awaken fear and panic. Fear is one of our most primal emotions, which explains why prices often fall faster than they rise. People holding longs run for the door trying to sell as quickly as possible, and short sellers motivated by the falling prices add their own orders to the mix as well. When those short orders are eventually covered in order to realize profit, there are temporary rallies which can give false hopes.

Senior Member ba12 is an unknown quantity at this point ba12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle.

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the key to the success of all in which strategy but indicators not only fubinacci the original document and to facilitate trade, as well as additional technical, you should give the basic things

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing to use for scalpers are candles
    also you may use the volume indicator , else ; it is just a waste of concentration ; indicators are less useful in short-term
    if you are a scalper , the most important thing is being up to date , news are the main factor of moving the prices sharply in the short term

Senior Member abni is an unknown quantity at this point abni's Avatar
    Thanks
    analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast