+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.8 USD
    Thanks
    Mere khyaal se bina kisi indicators aur forex strategy ke scalping nahi ki jaa sakti hai, bina strategy ke scalping karne ka matlab hai ki hum daily high par sell karen yaa daily low par buy karen jo ki bahut risky ho sakta hai, traders ko market ke trend ke opposite direction me position open nahi karani chahiye.

2. Forexmart
    Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144.4 USD
    Thanks
    bidaikhy mainy tou abhi tak scalping par kam he nahe kia hai aur tricks k sath kam karny sai ap kabhi profit mai nahe a sakty hain ya yun kah lain k ap kabhi successful nahe ban sakty hain humy bas yaha par khud ko better karna hota hai aur us k leyay humy hard work karni parti hai tou he theak rahta hai ...

Senior Member tanu003 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu003's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    22 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    288.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakpan View Post
    Mere khyaal se bina kisi indicators aur forex strategy ke scalping nahi ki jaa sakti hai, bina strategy ke scalping karne ka matlab hai ki hum daily high par sell karen yaa daily low par buy karen jo ki bahut risky ho sakta hai, traders ko market ke trend ke opposite direction me position open nahi karani chahiye.
    Brother we traders can earn good profit in a small time is known as scalping but we should learn it how to trade in the method of scalping. Without using of indicators we can do trading in the scalping method but it should done by the trader in proper way. As per me if we would like to use the indicator then bollinger band is the best for the scalping method trading with news, the bollinger band indicate the movement of trend up & down.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Member trafol is an unknown quantity at this point trafol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.4 USD
    Thanks
    I think it would be tough for us to gain profit without indicators and we need to have good trading knowledge and trading experiences and without proper knowledge it is tough to get profit from the scalping methods , so trade with confidence and proper experiences.

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.8 USD
    Thanks
    We know that scalping is more risky methods in forex trading, we need to learn this trading methods and have to develop our own trading strategy too, if we can trade with proper knowledge only then we can make good money with the scalping methods.

Senior Member rrdevmurari is an unknown quantity at this point rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    382.3 USD
    Thanks
    ji nahi agar aapko scalping karana hai to aapko koi na koi indicator ka use karana hi padata hai ahgar aapko kisi indicator ka use karana aata hai to aapko usse kai sahi signal milte hai par forex me aapko koi na koi indicator ka use karana hoga tab hi aapko forex me scalping kar ksata hai forex me aapko kam karna hoag

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 693 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    ji nahi agar aapko scalping karana hai to aapko koi na koi indicator ka use karana hi padata hai ahgar aapko kisi indicator ka use karana aata hai to aapko usse kai sahi signal milte hai par forex me aapko koi na koi indicator ka use karana hoga tab hi aapko forex me scalping kar ksata hai forex me aapko kam karna hoag
    Bhai dekho apne uper depend karta hai, scalping trading ke liye hum indicators ka use karna chahte hai ya fir nahi chahte hai ye dekhna hoga bhai, main to bhai jab scalping karta tha to indicators use kiya karta tha bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho apne uper depend karta hai, scalping trading ke liye hum indicators ka use karna chahte hai ya fir nahi chahte hai ye dekhna hoga bhai, main to bhai jab scalping karta tha to indicators use kiya karta tha bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader agar scalping use karta hai to uske paas acha indicator hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader esko asaani se nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ke paas kaafi market ka experience hona bahut he jaroori hai..

Senior Member atif58 will become famous soon enough atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    684.5 USD
    Thanks
    Yes that is absolutely possible but you have to get very deep knowledge of price action. Because in scalping you have to make very quick decisions that's why you knowledge should be very deep to avoid any blunders.

11. Forexmart
    Junior Member Me1 is an unknown quantity at this point Me1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.6 USD
    Thanks
    Hey dear
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

+ Reply to Thread