+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    to scalp isnt that easy my friend but if you wanna do the intraday one you can oif course coz

as you know that the tf5 is really hard to predict my friend ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a place for those who have less endurance, but i think that is better for the scalper to use the time frame around 5 minute or the 15 minute as well I agree with your opinion, would be better if the newbie does not do scalping, because scalping requires a rapid and precise analysis, and also requires experience, Scalping are generally short term trades that happen to be performed for the profit of very few pips also they need to closed within few minutes only .so before our profit turn into loss, we should close it fast..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can make profits if you know how to read meanings to the various candle sticks that we have in the forex market because the forex market can give the trader profits with any type of trading technique provided you know ow to trade the forex market with your trading strategy , but what we are saying here is that trading with scalping technique is not the best because it is too stressful for traders to be monitoring the forex market all the time.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji waise to indicator ke sath hi scalping karna theek rahta hain lekin main to ye janta hu ki agar koi trader without indicator scalping karna janta hain to wo jarur scalping kar payega lekin har ek trader nahi kar skata hain
    bhai long term trading tu hum indicator k begair easily kar saktay hay . lakin scalping k liyay hamay indicator ko zarur use karna cahiyay . agar hum indicator use nh kartay hay tu hamay scalping ma acha result produce nh kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji waise to indicator ke sath hi scalping karna theek rahta hain lekin main to ye janta hu ki agar koi trader without indicator scalping karna janta hain to wo jarur scalping kar payega lekin har ek trader nahi kar skata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one of the most important thing that has benefited me because of forex apart from loads of money is the knowledge about the global economies that I get. In order to do good with forex we definitely have to to take a look on the economic events going on and so we get to know the economies of countries better which is a great general knowledge to gain. and scalping trading without the indicator is not profitable. in the scalping need a good knowledge analysis the market if we do any mistake then result is loss. with using indicator we can make profit most of the time. without using indicator i can not gain the profit.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends on the ability of the user but what i know is that by now we should have stopped scalping because we should all know that it is not the best way to continue trading in the forex market as the forex market is too dangerous for those who are scalping it it because they are prone to over trading and that can kill out trading account so easily.

Member forexloser is an unknown quantity at this point forexloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can be successful in forex without the indicators. But for that you need to know how to draw the support and resistance, fibonacci retracements levels. After you grab your hands on these then just look at the price action off these levels and trade....

Junior Member momindil is an unknown quantity at this point momindil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend indicator k bagir b apka kam chala ga profit milaga kyun k her trader indicator use nahi karta
    indicator se buth madad milti hai ye bhi apni jaga sahi hai agar ap use karna chata hain to karn nhi to chor dan phir b profit mila ga

Banned ananna572 is an unknown quantity at this point ananna572's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one of the most important thing that has benefited me because of forex apart from loads of money is the knowledge about the global economies that I get. In order to do good with forex we definitely have to to take a look on the economic events going on and so we get to know the economies of countries better which is a great general knowledge to gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast