+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    Dost scalping without indicators bahut hi difficult hai, hamein scalping indicators ke help se hi karna chahiye kyonki scalping apne aap mein hi ek kathin kaam hai aur scalping mein loss ke chances kafi jyada hote hain is liye hamein bina indicators ke sahayata ke bina nahi karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamandanu is an unknown quantity at this point kamandanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i guess if you have spent then may be analyzing the forex market for very shortest time frame for making very few pips is very much helpful for the traders. some considerable amount of time in the forex market and are able to do something good with the market analysis,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mianhfz is an unknown quantity at this point mianhfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually there is several times in this market where the prices is going sideways. you don't need any kind of indicators when it comes to situations like this. however how to find this kind of situations to scalp??? you will have some experiences about this market to be able to do so. some news and Forex calendar will gives some hints about this.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not an easy game. still you can use 2 horizontal lines. One at resistance and one at support and open positions when price hits either of them. Those resistance and support can be high or low of a higher time frame candles like 1 hour or 4 hour.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is always done for very small number of pips with bigger lot size. Hence, the traders may trade with the help of candlestick charts patterns itself on small time frame and be able to make some good profits with their scalping strategy. Thus, one should be fast in action.

Senior Member azmaan94 is an unknown quantity at this point azmaan94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping using candela noesis in 15 proceedings. When 15m represent demonstrate a swarming embody candle, I upright just arise attitude masses those power lamp. Scalping using indicator faculty only hit us blur. Indicator are lagging since we requirement to position excitable rank to attain unfastened business and confined

Senior Member robert paul is an unknown quantity at this point robert paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dislike scalping,, no difference between gambling and scalping. so you can try Day Trading. it's very helpful for you.. . .

Banned olla is an unknown quantity at this point olla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friend, I do believe I am going to business my own bring back will not utilize the list. Using the particular search engine spiders will be and also I am going to in order that we could get yourself a respectable income inside the business, which is often great, My partner and I any time experience can will get plenty of.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping aik bohot hee best method hey is forex trdaing market men tarding aker key profit bananey kaa is trading market men men is jesey aur bhee formuley talash kar rha hun jin sey mujhey profit ho men is trading market men scalpin bhee karta hun ayr trading bhee karta hun .

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If so many method can make a good profit, its mean this job really profitable, when some people have a lot of money and they want to trade in forex without skill of trading, they will trade with bigger capital amount and trade with small lot size, and they will try to earn profit if their small lot size make profit and if the position hold minus their big capital will hold it until the position make profit. This method need no skill but only trading risk management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast