+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Senior Member abn is an unknown quantity at this point abn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l totally agree with you ,the best way is to have a good combination of the indicators.so that the picture will be more clear.example:if 3-4 for of the indicators are showing bullish we may also take a look to fundamentals if there is anything there to bother bullish.if not then it will be a very nice point to open a trade.l want to ask a question if why you didnt add pivot points?l hear that most of the banks trade based of pivot points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, mere khyaal se scalping ko indicators ke saath hi karna chahiye, bina indicators ke yaani ki naked trading long term me ki jati hai, short term me nahin. agar aap kisi bhi trend indicators ke saath short time period me trading karenge to good scalping kar sakte hai.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Scalping without indicator is a bit hard and not all traders can manage that it is very risky because the trading without indicator is very suitable for the long time trades and we analyse with the technical analysing or with the price action and both gives good results but like i said only on the long trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

Member rose77 is an unknown quantity at this point rose77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjfgr View Post
    Scalping, in Exchange for the technical inspection. And technical research, it's possible to rule is to be scalping strategy, I guess. I do not use the power of the pattern of trade. I think we share a large, naked, as he is close to the name of the company. If you have this kind of income?
    Scalping is so risky for trading. The instructions are generally most useful in buying and selling, however, you don't want to use any type of character after that only satisfy basic evaluation ..., then get very certain you will be really the most profit. just starting to see the available foreign currency status, exactly where you need to help the industry, as well as a good purchase.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robert paul View Post
    i dislike scalping,, no difference between gambling and scalping. so you can try Day Trading. it's very helpful for you.. . .
    bhaiya ji maine nahi manta hu ki scalping aur gambling ek jaisi hoti hain bhaiya ji scalping karne ke liye bhi trader ke pass mein strategy honi chahiye tabhi wo scalping kar sakega bina strategy ke koi bhi trading kare wo gambling hi hoti hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what the beginners do when they so weak in forex knowledge but they trade forex with live account, maybe they mostly trade without any indicators but they protect their position with big equity, so they will not so easy to lose in forex market, but if they open position and the power to hold minus just 70pips maybe they will lose money so fast.

Junior Member rajakk6 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakk6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some may like better to go in for a more elementary and basic approach for trading, while others may make use of the past records of the market,

Banned fghfdsgdsfg is an unknown quantity at this point fghfdsgdsfg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping, by investing in the research aspects of the style must be complex, for simplicity. In the form of a trial, in fact, no one is scalping method, I guess. We must somehow works almost without symptoms. Maybe it's a good investment, not naked, in particular, almost without any research. How to deal with the style of investment?

Junior Member rajakk6 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakk6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every investor needs to come up with their own, personal and distinctive trading approach when it comes to the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast