+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually candle pattern we can use as a reference for scalping trading style. However, please note that in a small timeframe, candlestick pattern has a poor level of probability. so we need the tools to see price movements more clearly, I usually make minor trendline and line support / resistent, the m5 timeframe for trading
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper. And I never use indicators in my trading. Because indicators do not give signals correctly all time. So I think to make profit in Forex we need to trade with our own knowledge and experience. First we need to raed all the Forex lessons very carefully and practice in demo for at least 5-6 months before trading in real. After gaining proper knowledge and experience we can easily trade in Forex and make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bashirachakzai777 is an unknown quantity at this point bashirachakzai777's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can do aot of work from here we can do work online line that divided the yesterday range become few part
    this strategy is working for me bcoz its very best for me and for all .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned satpal2223 is an unknown quantity at this point satpal2223's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis.With technical analysis it is easy to set a scalping strategy Taking advantage of the indexes the candle bank appear it will be great

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting karni chahea hai tb hi ap is se acha profit hasil kar sakte business hai jis se ap achi earning methods hain jis se ap is ko learn kar sakte hoor karne k lea apko is me achi

Member jspc is an unknown quantity at this point jspc's Avatar
    Thanks
    naheen indicators to men use karta hun forex trading men sirf 2 indicators sey tarding kar rha hun jin men zig zag sab sey ziada achey mujhey trading keiliey signals deta hey aur is sey mujhey baqee kee nisbat ziada profit hotee hey aur men isee sey scalping kee koshish karta hun .

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

naheen indicators to men use karta hun forex trading men sirf 1 indicator sey tarding kar rha hun jin men zig zag sab sey ziada achey mujhey trading keiliey signals deta hey aur is sey mujhey baqee kee nisbat ziada profit hotee hey aur men isee sey scalping kee koshish karta hun .

Banned asumomod is an unknown quantity at this point asumomod's Avatar
    Thanks
    In contrast to a day trader who may only make two to four times the open position every day a scalper usually do open the position up to a dozen times a day for the sake of and like I said earlier to reach 100 pips we can use the stepping stone to the scalping trading that so it means most traders love to do scalping for quick profit in short period of time and traders who perform this technique called the scalper usual time frame is used m5 and m15

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    How do I use my lamp is powered scalpinh 15 minutes Chart. I just open the Power lamp the following location. Using indicator scalping worry, Since we make the open position indicator and soon we found it advantageous to take immediate action to stop is dim.

Senior Member kirankhan is an unknown quantity at this point kirankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi dear mujeh nahi lagta ha without indicator hum Scalping kar ka profit make kar skatain Scalping ka liya lazmi humi wk sa 2 indicator ki need hote ha confirm market ko direction dkahna ka liya our v kar ka profit make karna ka liya .

Member M Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point M Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mechanical analysis it is easy to set a scalping scheme i think.I have not ever trade with out utilising any indicators.I think naked selling can not be very good as it is nearly trade with without any analysis.Do u trade such kind of trading?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast