+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned sexyanti2 is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping using candle
    power in 15 minutes. When 15m
    chart show a full body candle, I
    just simply open position
    following those power candle.
    Scalping using indicator will only
    make us confuse. Indicator are
    lagging since we want to take
    quick step to make open position
    and close it soon when we

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir is k bary main kuch khas ap ko keh nai skta ho main q k main is ko kabhi aisa kiya nai hai ap try kro ager ho jaye to mujhy bhi bata duyna ap phris k bary main k prft huta ahi k nai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member weel is an unknown quantity at this point weel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to understand that, the use of indicators or not the same, although the system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex trading is that we understand the market is going, there are some kinds of people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they were extraordinary, but when others can not give. well this proves that whatever technique is most important that we understand the movement of candle. if I trade using martingale so pretty with the candle stick, if tp right direction but if the wrong direction then I martingale .
    weel song

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    N and little timeframe are needed for scalper trader therefore this trade can be for the less than 20 pips and it is a and you need analyze the market before scalping as if Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading or less than a short term position namely Scalping is the shortest form of trading that that traders do for pips in a short period of time that is all strategy can be the good one if we can make profit consistently by that strategy scalping is the most risky strategy because risk and reward on scalping strategy is not good at all

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And it is not difficult to get one to five pips a daySo 10 to 50 dollars is easy to earn i there are many scalpers in Forex because many traders are not patient and they want to earn fast money that is Trader also use small time frame and use only short time to close any trade only Scalping is that kind of a strategy which can be having the traders targeting smaller spreads of profits with their trades in fact and high accuracy they will use the hi

Member SONIYA is an unknown quantity at this point SONIYA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum Scalping without indicators is business main acha profit kama sakty hai.main kud in kay bagyer is business main trading kerta hoon.or mujay is business main profit bi ho raha hay.kue kay is business main earning apko is business ka knowledge hasil karnay kay bad hi ho sakty hay.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    ohh yes my freind bur the scalping without the indicateur its not easy

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend I think we all need to know that scalping is always dangerous, without using the indicators it will be more dangerous to do the scalping. I think a trader have to be high skilled and disciplined if they want to earn money from the forex trading with scalping strategy.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicaot ka bina scalping nahi kar sakte hain agar scalping karni hain to is ka laye be scalping inator ki zarorte hain indicator ki help sa hum easy sa scalprn scalping sa acha earn ho sakta hain

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ed for the daring cut losses if the direction is too far from the OP so there is also so far that has not tried to use scalping let alone as well I encourage every beginner to apply them in their forex trading business day and day instead of thnx shahzad to give advice every traders in fact it is important to note that Forex scalping technique is reserved for confirmed traders and i will suggest to traders not to scalping in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast