+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shadabkhanfx View Post
    yes without indicator scalping is possible but if your knowledge is and expereince so price action stratigy are best for scalping
    yes we can do without scalping indicator, we only have to look at the timeframe that is slightly larger than where we make the entry, for example, we entry on m5 timeframe, we have to look at M15 or m30 timeframe to determine the direction of the minor trend these pairs, then we look for some entry point which we think is low risk on the m5.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member abdul04 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    no dear scalping mai indicators ka kafi jyada use hota hai r usi ke jariye hame pata chalta hai 1hours yaa 1minte mai kya movement hoo rahi hai market mai to indicator to sabhi ko use karna chahiye scalping stragedy karte samaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rubel669 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel669's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I my own scalping using luminous made of wax power in 15 minutes. Whenever 15m data present a complete physique luminous made of wax, I just simply wide open place using these power luminous made of wax. Scalping using sign will still only create all of us befuddle. Warning are lagging since we should take speedy stage for making wide open place and in close proximity that rapidly when we witout a doubt bought revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member M. Azhar Rouf is an unknown quantity at this point M. Azhar Rouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    30 minutes using candle power is low. 30M chart showing a full torso candle, the candle power of the open positions in the following. Using the scalping indicator will only confuse us. We make the open position and profit soon when we already take immediate steps to stop it want indicators are lagging...

Member shadabkhanfx is an unknown quantity at this point shadabkhanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes without indicator scalping is possible but if your knowledge is and expereince so price action stratigy are best for scalping

Senior Member kosim is an unknown quantity at this point kosim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the scalping is a very good thing, but it's very dangerous and as traders we should always be ready and do with our capacity to the maximum and don't impose ourselves and we must always be prepared and calm. then all would be very nice.

Banned anwer is an unknown quantity at this point anwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi my friend
    you're very beautiful
    thank you for your help and your advice
    in think that is important to interested to your help

Member babul_ct is on a distinguished road babul_ct's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my own scalping utilizing candlepower unit energy with a quarter-hour. As soon as 15m chart demonstrate a full entire body candlepower unit, I just simply wide open place following these energy candlepower unit. Scalping utilizing warning will still only help make people befuddle. Sign are generally lagging due to the fact we should get speedy phase to create wide open place and close up that rapidly after we witout a doubt obtained benefit.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could have done without the use of scalping indicators, we can use the trendline on the small timeframe to do scalping. or we can also use a horizontal line on a larger timeframe, then do scalping in a small timeframe. The most important is our understanding of the market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really do my personal scalping making use of candle electrical power inside 15 minutes. When 15m graph and or chart indicate an entire body candle, I merely purely start location next those people electrical power candle. Scalping making use of indication will only help to make all of us befuddle. Signal are generally lagging given that we should consider rapid step to create start location and also shut it shortly whenever we currently got benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast