+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Senior Member mansoorwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge and little experience I think without any indicator there is only one thing that can be analyzed to do the scalping in any currency pair, and that is the candlesticks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pankkaj is an unknown quantity at this point pankkaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know hw can any one make profit without scalping indicators . because indicators helps us to do trading in a positive way. so according to me nobody can make profit continuously in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member starman is an unknown quantity at this point starman's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping trading style would need to comply with many complex investigation. Having complex investigation you'll be able to collection any scalping approach i do believe. We've by no means business devoid of applying virtually any indications. I do think bare trading can't be top notch because it is actually business together with without investigation. Carry out you business such type of trading.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Benefits will you get from scalping definitely big enough in all matters relating to all the possibilities which can be obtained from each of your ability to see the hard line as scalping is very useful and effective tools which is used to control the feeling of greed and fear if anyone want to scalping should be able to understand about the volatility market and also need practice to work on demo account then because in most high impact news scalper is to be avoided

Banned ptcwork78 will become famous soon enough ptcwork78's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator ke baghar scalping nahin hoti yeh bohat mushkil hai kion ki agar ap ne scalping karni hai to ap ko indicator to use karne hi paden ge yeh best hai

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping are short term trades which needs to be closed soon and they are done for the profits or loss of few pips only with It is a popular way to small investor who have not huge money and scalping is short tread in forex business that lost money because of scalping strategy till Then your profit will be $10 to $20 with 5/10 pips as in short term enter in the forex market but that i feel is that the biggest drawback scalpers face once to shut once your trade has gone wrong and the way abundant profit to require

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping are temporary investments which have been done for the profits of few pips as well as must be shut within couple of minutes therefore it's very useful because scalping help us to kill our greed and fear in fact but it is dangerous too if you take a wrong decision then it can destroy your all balance as Scalping trades are not long term trade and trader can close it shortly when they get 10-20 pip

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me scalping is a strategy where you trade for a very short time and earn money But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading let alone Scalping is a trading technique that requires only a short time with actually for me the scalping is the risky system

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my own scalping using wax luminous power inside 15 minutes. Any time 15m information indicate the whole system wax luminous, I recently just start situation next individuals power wax luminous. Scalping using warning will still only help to make all of us confound. Sign usually are lagging considering that we should take quick phase for making start situation and close up it before long once we witout a doubt acquired benefit.

Member anwer1 is an unknown quantity at this point anwer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear brother
    Thank you for all the information and important tips provided by us
    I thank you and I wish you the happiest times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast