+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member owshim is an unknown quantity at this point owshim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18 USD
    Thanks
    Through my own point of view in scalping constantly viewing brand new, Cozmo on this occasion is best suited for scalping but you must also familiarity with specialized research .

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    556.1 USD
    Thanks
    there are manu ways of doing trading that are
    1 with the help of indicators
    2 with the help of support and resistence levels
    3 with the help of candelstick patterns
    4 with the help of fibonnaci retracement levels
    5 with the help of currency news
    trader must have to use any of the above method for analysis as single or in conjuction with any others

Senior Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    351.25 USD
    Thanks
    to scalp isnt that easy my friend but if you wanna do the intraday one you can oif course coz as you know that the tf5 is really hard to predict my friend

Member momotaj is an unknown quantity at this point momotaj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD
    Thanks
    Sir, I think I'm going to work my own recovery will not use the index. Species index will be happy as much as I will make sure that we are able to get yourself a sufficient advantage within the company, and it can be top notch when I no skills can give you a lot of time.

Member hkyiur is an unknown quantity at this point hkyiur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.2 USD
    Thanks
    The fashion industry, you need to follow some of the specialized scalping. The expert is a new way to think about it, scalping tactical fixed. I almost do not need to use the signal for marketing. The clothes will not find out the best in its class, mainly because almost no marketing research, which I'm sure. This type of product type, the complete oughou

Senior Member Muhammad Nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Nabeel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.75 USD
    Thanks
    indicators are most helpful in trading but if you dont want to use any kind of indicator then simply just follow the fundamental analysis ...then i am sure you will gain a very best income truly. just see the economical status of the currency where you want to trade and make an order regarding analysis

Senior Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    196.3 USD
    Thanks
    g haan bilkul indicators ke bina bhi to profit milta hai yaar har trader indicator use thori na karta hai koi koi trader aesi hi teer chhor deta hai jo lag bhi jata hai har roz na sahi kuch roz to lagega na

Member kdjfgr is an unknown quantity at this point kdjfgr's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping, in Exchange for the technical inspection. And technical research, it's possible to rule is to be scalping strategy, I guess. I do not use the power of the pattern of trade. I think we share a large, naked, as he is close to the name of the company. If you have this kind of income?

Member hkluyfg is an unknown quantity at this point hkluyfg's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    But if you put a lot of links just that sometimes, there is a big difference between our relationships are confused, I think it would be justified. But after it turned out that some of the symptoms of fraud, sales charts and graphs in the courage to buy and sell links.

11. Forexmart
    Member ladsfhh is an unknown quantity at this point ladsfhh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    The investment of speculation should be very complex analysis. Complex analysis, what you think you can run the method of speculation. We have no business without the use of almost all the characters are there. I think this is mainly because in fact it is a business user, without analysis, there is a very good investment, it is possible. Investment style.

+ Reply to Thread