+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping strategies are generally used by beginners who do not have good knowledge of the forex market so they prefer scalping because it is easy and fast. But scalping is not a profitable strategy because it gives you a few pips and does not depend on technical analysis. and I do scalping using the power of candles in 15 minutes. When the 15m chart shows the whole body of the candle, I just simply open the position to follow the candle of strength. Indicators using scalping will only make us confused. The indicator is lagging because we want to take quick steps to make an open position and close it immediately when we have profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an unpredictable market so everyone wants to trade here carefully because the Scalping trading strategy is very profitable, but anyone who scalping traders must have plenty of time to trade because the price movements in the forex market for a small period of time are very wild with a bumper that is very good and does not have the commitment of his fate is after all Sorry for disagreeing scalping is the most risky trading technique and every trader cannot make a profit consistently with scalping in the long run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to follow some special alping. Thexpert is a new way of thin = 0k aout, scalping remains tactical. I hardly need to use ghjfohgjr marketing.he signal cuyhes will not know bs I think this is mainly because in fact it is busip [[nnbsser, without any very d investment, it is a bottleneck. Styl Investments and If we do not have good skills and analysis we will be more confused by the use of tradins than in that way we will be able to see many opportunities to take profits and therefore make us able to earn income in a short time instead of choosing the top scalping superior. from among the hundreds and the highest in the results of experiments and sprites have been restored that the optimal and smartest Forex trading is scalping

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Gnal is a good strategy for making a profit and every transaction we do immediately we will open the lid without having to wait a long time later when every trader opens any trade and after getting 10-15 pips he closes that trade and makes another in a few minutes it's scalping rather than experience people can do it often and it gives bad results for me when one day taking advantage is not touched as my previous expectations

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a reliable trader, you must be sure whether you really want to advance in the forex market trading is to trade with the Forex market, a little knowledge I say that scalping is good for earning income. So this type of trading in Forex is called scalping with It contains minimal risk but we traders can control ourselves and then trade with this strategy as we can only make money in a short time with a scalping trading strategy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicators to get a quick profit in our meta trader, there are several indicators installed that can help us to scalpling. indicator that gives me confidence to get more profit from the forex business. and If you have questions or problems about doing something in business, then you have to follow or do any business or you have a business, or you have to make a profit, which is why I want to work hard. If you want to read or write a book, read

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping without indicators kay bina thorra mushkil hi q kay kay indicator bina kuch bi because kaafi musk hota hi iss kay liye aap ka fortune teizz hona chahiye agr aap luck luck teizz hi to aap bina indicatos kay saktey kar scalping ho and there are some ways manu do trade ie
    1 with the help of indicators
    2 with the help of support and resistance levels
    3 with the help of candelstick patterns
    4 with the help of fibonnaci retracement level
    5 with the help of a currency
    must be owned by news traders. use one of the methods above for analysis as single or in conjunction with another
    and Good luck to all

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping exchange designs must stick to several complex evaluations. Along with complex evaluations, I'm sure it's easy to improve some sort of scalping technique. I have never bought and sold without having to use any indicators. I think exchanging naked can't be great especially because it's almost buying and selling uses without any evaluation. Should you buy and sell a style of exchange like this? and wait for bhaiya ji without the indicator bhi scalping ki magic hain get scalping quickly so that the indicator to sath ki ja rahi hain to jayda acha hain playing jab bhi scalping karta hu to usmein indicator ka istemal jarur karta hu

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is short-term trading that needs to be closed immediately and they are done for profit or loss of just a few pips with. This is a popular way for small investors who don't have big money and scalping is a short step in the forex business that loses money due to scalping strategies. it will be $ 10 to $ 20 with 5/10 pips as in the short term entry on the forex market but what I feel is that the biggest weakness brokers face one time to close after your trade is wrong and the abundant way to profit requires

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello frein I thank you for your thread yes this strategy is very simple and you give good points to enter but for me forever I ohh yes my friend but scalping without this indicator is not easy and Scalping without indicators is the main business fortunately fortunately kama sakty hi.main kud in kay bagyer is the main business of trading kerta hoon.or mujay is a major business profit bi rha raha hay.kue kay is the main business that produces apko is bad business hi ho sakty hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast