+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and traders of lattice tools and tools for Madad Lekar Kana Karahi Chahiye, Yaha Par Kafi Madad Karte Hai, so that the trading of scalping mein paisa kamana hai, to the indicator kaemaema due to jaruri hota hai bhai. and there is a big difference between our relationship confused index will be happy as much as without analysis, there is a very good investment I will ensure that we can get enough profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-26)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the use of indicators or not the same, whatever system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex trading we understand that the market is going, there are some cases of people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they were extraordinary, but when others can not give. well this proves that whatever technique is most important that we understand the movement of candle. if I trade using martingle so pretty with the candle stick, if tp right direction but if the wrong direction then I martingle

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g is the indicator of zaluri hamesha hotay hay, so that the indicator k is scalping because of cahtay hay tu ap saktay hay, es liyay ap ko ko koi achi tarha sa samjhna ho ga, yes buhat zaruri hay. and chart ko kojhna har trader to liye jaroori hota hai, indicator to the scalping sirf experienced trader traders he sakta hai, aisa because bahut bahk he huk essayye hai essay traders ko achhe se samejhna hoga ..

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without indicators there isn't any strategy you can trade with. Scale trading has many strategies in a 1 minute frame and 5 minutes each frame has a strategy to trade with it. and Scalping technique is usually done by a beginner. Expected profit quickly and let it float without Stop Loss. If I scalping without indicators then I use Candel H1. The trick is I look for brokers whose pure candel forms are the same as *********. When it starts to form H1 then I will see no candle tails or not. If not, then I will take a transaction with Take profit tail candelstik that will be formed

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is great if you have your own and profitable trading style, and I see that you have one year of experience, and I think you will find the right strategy and share it with us here, so I want to so your flow here knows about them, and you only use 4 pairs to trade. So let me follow your flow, and I want to take lessons and make me better in the future

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play tu abhi newbi ho but suna hai candle pattren jis traders ko or hai trading surely success hota hai or achi kasi income bhi krta hai forex business scalping trading kata nahi kia hoti hi or kis tra ki hoti hai y and every trader has some dream about forex, traders who compare their dreams with their abilities, they find success to become a real dream in forex, another wise big dream but little experience that cannot be compared

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing there are many strategies in this market but in them indicators but there is one strategy i know that without a broken trend indicator on that trend strategy and i see it a very strong and right humaray strategy so that achay other indicators to humara business aur acha chal sakta hi aur kam aur zyada acha ho sakta hai sub ko he yaha pay aesay he kuch na kuch acha because hota hai humara kam b ho jae aur hume ko nuksan b na ho sub say pehlay he yaha pay apni trade ko control kare.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping without indicators, it is not impossible, the use of indicators or not the same, whatever system we use in the same forex trading, the most important thing in forex trading we understand that the market is running, there are some cases people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they amazing, but when others can't give, so try using indicators for more benefits. and my point of view in scalping is always watching bcoz this time the best for scalping but also you have to know about technical analysis. I will be able to get a good profit in my trade, sir, so I will also be able to get many things that I can experience again ..

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think i will trade returns i don't use indexes and take advantage of the indexes is and i will so that we can get decent profits in trading and that can be my expertise when it is very good. and indicators to the bine scalping kar sakte hi lekin eske liye traders to the market bahah ka bahut experience aur knwledge hona chahiye, traders aise him my market scalping nahi kar sakta bahko bahut achhe se pairs to baarein me pata bhi hona chahiye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-19)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa because koi bubkil kaam nahi hain bilkul aisa kiya ja skata hain lekin uske liye practice bahut jayda because hoga kyunki without trade indicators because thoda jayda pressure is bad jata hain bhaiya ji isliye practice karke hi kaam kiya sakta hain and scalping khiki indicator without sir due to trade indicators because thoda jayda pressure is bad jata hain bhaiya ji isliye practice karke hi kaam kiya sakta hain and scalping khii indicator to sir us may be jub ha trader traders is a business expert wholly or we trade forex to technical analysis or fundamentals mi fully stand ho results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast