+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Sir, I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-10-26), Boss12 (2020-10-26), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Shah6498 (2020-10-26)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can agree with me that it is difficult to trade without indicators talking less about trying to scold without indicators because that would be very suicidal. I would suggest that if you want to scalp without indicators, then be prepared to lose an account. and ka scalping indicators kasay ho sakti hain ka ka indicators he scalping huts only for the other saints kayal sa ja may be forehead hain ka hum indicators ki hep ka bina scalping kar sakye scalping indicators ka laye indicators hona zarori hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-10-26), Boss12 (2020-10-26), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Shah6498 (2020-10-26)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading style that specializes in taking advantage of small price changes, generally as soon as a trade has been entered and becomes profitable. For this reason traders are required to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss can eliminate many of the small profits that the trader has obtained. and the origin of the forex trading market men scalping men to the indicators sey hee hotee hey kiun kem lattice bhi aam trader how come yah naheen pata chalta hey to scalping hotee bhi kia hey. lekin jin, how come the forex trader is experiencing a hotee, hey, he woh to aissey, bhi scalping, because of Saktey hen.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators play an important role in scalping but market time is also important. when you start scalping in early sessions like new york, Asia, London. then you never succeed in scalping. always use scalping when the market behaves very normal. in this way you can get a functioning indicator. hope it will signal your green profit. and scalping buying and selling designs must comply with some special evaluations. Along with special evaluations you can easily arrange scalping techniques that I believe. I'm not in the industry at all without having to use any indication. I believe naked buying and selling cannot be very good because it is almost industry and without evaluation. Is this kind of industry buying and selling?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss bhai scalping ke liye bahut se indicators ka use kar sakte hai, kisi bhi indicator se aap trading kar sakte hai, bollinger band, moving average ye sabhi achche as lye kam karna hota hai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During this time I always get profit without the help of indicators at all. I only use candlesticks as a trading system in each of my trades. I always train myself to be able to read the candle pattern correctly in any time period. So I hone to understand every price movement that is applied well in every candle pattern. Maybe you should do it too. and without hota hai scalping indicator is very risky but the main 15 minutes my period without sirf indicator high low dekh kar karah hoon practice or main 4 hours chat bhi follow karta hoon, you kafi accaha fortunately deta hi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai scalping koi please nahi hai, scalping karne to liye hume kaafi experienced hona chahiye, scalping se jaha fortunately jaada hote tou loss bhi waisa hi hai hai hai, scalping into liye hume kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum pay scalping .. and what i am jote hote tou loss bhi waisa hi hai hai hai, scalping into liye hume kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum pay scalping .. and what i am jote hote tou loss suppose your scalping trade can be profitable without indicators is you have a handle on candlestick trading.
    So, don't just convey indicators & estimate them with your analysis then do something.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you trade without indicators or technical analysis, it means you rely on luck and this is not good for you, although the scalping strategy does not require in-depth technical analysis but it would be better if you use a number of useful indicators such as Bollinger bands and Forex trading. with success log hota hy wo log forex trading can auto trade and use karta hy wo forex trading k business can only trade manually karta ho or wo log forex trading news ko check karta hy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading style, scalping, according to a number of technical analysis. Analysis of technology, I think it's possible to set technical speculation. Never trade with you, despite the fact that almost all indicators. I think deletion cannot be very well, because there is no actual trade analysis. and I have made my own personal speculations whether the light energy contract really is fifteen minutes. 15 (m) provides information about the whole body, the candle, basically just RUST silly energy candle light for the race. Only using America makes your mix know speculation. References should you need to tend to apply changes quickly and at the same time, open, close, which we currently buy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mercantilism is a unique Scalping special research design. Specific research is appropriate for the method and its wide reach is easy, I think I will never go to look for all the signs that I think because this mercantilism to enhance effective research on corporate goals may not be very useful. and I use a 15 minute time frame to do it, and the best time to enter the market when news from the internet starts then the movement indicator will move to another position let's close the transaction, to get my news using forex f * ctory

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast