+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good way to trade and you do not need indicators when you are doing scalping with because most indicators move faster than the trend or slow and then you follow them you may end up entering or exiting on a false entry point or exit point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Professional_Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Professional_Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    pro traders are well aware of the transaction entry and exit points. By the way, the nerve, they almost do not spend, it's more like a simple chore. For me, it turns into the expectation, which can drag on for hours. But the fact that scalping can earn much more likely comes from the fact that traders have time to open in different directions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No you can not gain the profit with out indictors. You known that the scalping is a dangerous trading method. If you want work the scalping. You are wat h the market news and apply the indicators. So you are work the market with the scalping and other trade method. You are successful trade.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai ek dum possible hai without indicators yaha par scalping to kya kisi bhi trading ko karna chahte hai to hum log kar sakte hai bhai, asal mein scalping bhai ek profitable trade hoti hai jo bahut hi kam se kam time mein badiya profits deta hai bhai.
    hanji bina indicator ke trader market me tyrading kar sakta hai lekin eske liye trader ke paas acha expeience aur skill market ka hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader ko scalping to market me bahut he baad me karna chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai ek dum possible hai without indicators yaha par scalping to kya kisi bhi trading ko karna chahte hai to hum log kar sakte hai bhai, asal mein scalping bhai ek profitable trade hoti hai jo bahut hi kam se kam time mein badiya profits deta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, buying and selling of construction used for technical analysis. Technical analysis, easy-to-assemble the new tactics of scalping. I thats why im using technical analysis forr scalping strategys atleast 20 pips from every pair this is best

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it can be done like using wave, and the pair ej I think scalping would be very easy to do in the Asian session, and I think by looking at the wave we can do that and it was very nice to us and we will definitely be successful.

Member Md. Moshin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. Moshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candles within 15 minutes the ball was scalping. When the full-bodied candle, the candle power 15M graph showing the open position. Scalping can only be used within our confused. We are lagging indicator to the open position since we want to take a quick step in and stop it soon, when in fact we've got a profit.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my friend i think I'm going to work my own recovery will not use the index. Species index will be happy as much as I will make sure that we are able to get yourself a sufficient advantage within the company, and it can be top notch when I no skills can give you a lot of time.

Member abdala123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdala123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit. rade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast