+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned expatforex is an unknown quantity at this point expatforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, Sir, I think I can get back to me if you do not use, marketing metrics
    Because if you take advantage of two clear |} You can buy as well, that you will be able to get a decent profit in the trade, so to be ready | even be able to get a lot} thing, I have again the knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am discouraging the scalping strategy, actually in scalping a trader may get only few pips but when he bears the loss, his loss may exceeds from his gaining profit, its not a good strategy, and most of the broker discourage the scalping, but most of the traders allow scalping, i cant see any traders that's average profit may be gain through scalping, but a little ratio has been gain the success in scalping. in scalping a trader may get the difference of the buy and sell rates, and the ratio of the profit is very low but a trader can use the high lot volume, it means a trader take high risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was to danger trade with scalping strategy without use any tool of trading, we can use bulls power and bears power indicators, and I am sure that when you use it you will able to determine the fluctuation movement and you will know when to closed the entry.

Member mwbou is an unknown quantity at this point mwbou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its commercial strategy is a simple technical analysis technical analysis related to know vogue Scalping Scalping. ' I never Department, to sacrifice all indicates. I think his own Atomic trade with each type of analysis through the business-trade store.

Banned mustasir is an unknown quantity at this point mustasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Type of scalping, buying and selling must comply with certain technical studies. Scalping strategy, it seems that use technical studies, that will be easy. Without a doubt, we can use the information without any problem. I am of the opinion that now is very likely that buying and selling almost the investigation is resolved. The size of the buy the type of event, and to sell?

Member thenr56 is an unknown quantity at this point thenr56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some modern mercantilism scalping scalping strategy technical analysis technical analysis as a whole, for example, I've never been. The victims were all indicators of mercantilism, the type of trade analysis can be useful because it is not, the trade is very beautiful ... mercantilism.

Member shesbng is an unknown quantity at this point shesbng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mercantilism is an exclusive technical analysis vogue Scalping. Technical analysis is suitable for Scalping strategies and simple line, I think I will never go to search all of the indicators I think because this mercantilism to change any reasonable analysis of business goals may not be that helpful.

Member vdymk24 is an unknown quantity at this point vdymk24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, I think I'll trade my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade, which can be very good, I when expertise should be able to can get a lot of.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vdymk24 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    without indicator might possibly, there is other solution was by paying attention to various TF if concurrent hence order poison.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zank haidar For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samsulsaja View Post
    Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse
    I think this is true, because I wear a lot of indicators but sometimes there is a difference signal between indicators made me become confused. After that I just put on chart some indicators for trading, but have not dared to trading without indicators.

Quote Originally Posted by kang portal View Post
    yup i can
    i only use candle on H1 time frame for scalping
    at the end of candle on H1 if i saw any shadow i will follow it. if i saw parallel candle i can follow it to, or when the candle bank appear it will be great, and i also combine the candle with horizontal line that divided the yesterday range become few part
    this strategy is working for me
    hope this working for you to
    It looks your technique is great, but I still do not understand with your explanations. If you don't mind, do you want to upload a screenshot of your technique. so that I and all the traders in this forum know and understand.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 LastLast