+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    yup i can
    i only use candle on H1 time frame for scalping
    at the end of candle on H1 if i saw any shadow i will follow it. if i saw parallel candle i can follow it to, or when the candle bank appear it will be great, and i also combine the candle with horizontal line that divided the yesterday range become few part
    this strategy is working for me
    hope this working for you to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kang portal For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Junior Member hendraku8607 is an unknown quantity at this point hendraku8607's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the use of indicators or not the same, whatever system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex trading we understand that the market is going, there are some cases of people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they were extraordinary, but when others can not give. well this proves that whatever technique is most important that we understand the movement of candle. if I trade using martingle so pretty with the candle stick, if tp right direction but if the wrong direction then I martingle

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hendraku8607 For This Useful Post:

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping trading style needs to follow some technical analysis.With technical analysis it is easy to set a scalping strategy i think.I have never trade with out using any indicators.I think naked trading can not be very good as it is almost trade with without any analysis.Do u trade such kind of trading?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samsulsaja For This Useful Post:

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vallen For This Useful Post:

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fx student For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25), waqarazeem1 (2014-03-23)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), eko dessy setiawan (2013-09-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87