+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bilkul indicators ke bina bhi to profit milta hai yaar har trader indicator use thori na karta hai koi koi trader aesi hi teer chhor deta hai jo lag bhi jata hai har roz na sahi kuch roz to lagega na

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are most helpful in trading but if you dont want to use any kind of indicator then simply just follow the fundamental analysis ...then i am sure you will gain a very best income truly. just see the economical status of the currency where you want to trade and make an order regarding analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hkyiur is an unknown quantity at this point hkyiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fashion industry, you need to follow some of the specialized scalping. The expert is a new way to think about it, scalping tactical fixed. I almost do not need to use the signal for marketing. The clothes will not find out the best in its class, mainly because almost no marketing research, which I'm sure. This type of product type, the complete oughou

Member momotaj is an unknown quantity at this point momotaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, I think I'm going to work my own recovery will not use the index. Species index will be happy as much as I will make sure that we are able to get yourself a sufficient advantage within the company, and it can be top notch when I no skills can give you a lot of time.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to scalp isnt that easy my friend but if you wanna do the intraday one you can oif course coz as you know that the tf5 is really hard to predict my friend

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are manu ways of doing trading that are
    1 with the help of indicators
    2 with the help of support and resistence levels
    3 with the help of candelstick patterns
    4 with the help of fibonnaci retracement levels
    5 with the help of currency news
    trader must have to use any of the above method for analysis as single or in conjuction with any others

Junior Member owshim is an unknown quantity at this point owshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through my own point of view in scalping constantly viewing brand new, Cozmo on this occasion is best suited for scalping but you must also familiarity with specialized research .

Banned mohonakhan is an unknown quantity at this point mohonakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    RANGE OF MOTION my point of view within scalping always check out brand new, Cozmo this time around is best on scalping but also thorough familiarity with technical research showed ...

Junior Member magna is on a distinguished road magna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By thinking in scalping generally have a brand new, Cozmo these times are the best with regard to the scalping, but in addition, you will have familiarity with specialized analysis.

Junior Member tusarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tusarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did my unity candles only a quarter of an hour of electricity, the need for speculation. Even though I am a recently available light unit 15 m system information light output to drive the edge of space on the device. The speculation is that the indicator is only available for individuals. They tend to delay the rapid mobilization, which allows you to produce available at the site and quickly closed when we buy some time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 LastLast