+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Hybrid View

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), eko dessy setiawan (2013-09-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fx student For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25), waqarazeem1 (2014-03-23)

Junior Member rajakk6 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakk6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some may like better to go in for a more elementary and basic approach for trading, while others may make use of the past records of the market,

Senior Member adnan1007 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    from my point of view in scalping always watch new , bcoz this time is best for scalping but also u have to knoweladge of technical analysis.......
    scalpers news k always normally situation se bhe faeda lety hain q k wo small trend ko study krty hy with small tiem fram and agr unko 10 pips bhe aty hy tho usko catch krty hy. esi trha market k small ups/down se bhe wo faeda utat hy and hedging krk tp put krty hy...

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vallen For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping without indicators will be possible if we could understand the trend of the market. We have to see the market trends with H4 or D1 time frame and have to decide the trend of the market then we have to trade with short time frame (M1, M5) for scalping, I think I can get profit with this theory.

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got profit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samsulsaja For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), anwer (2014-03-01), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    achi information ap ko is forum sy mil skti hy so is ko full read krain ap

Senior Member Emad M is an unknown quantity at this point Emad M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good stuff , i almost do the same , also agree with you that scalping ain't fit with indicators for the same reasons you mentioned . lagging and confusing
    which is not required with quick moves
    Thanks for the sharing

---------- Post added 11-22-2014 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-21-2014 at 11:57 PM ----------

I often follow the price action in 15 minutes time frame along with strict risk management policy
    The total Stop loss points of all the opened trades equal 25% of my whole account value

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast