व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai ek dum possible hai without indicators yaha par scalping to kya kisi bhi trading ko karna chahte hai to hum log kar sakte hai bhai, asal mein scalping bhai ek profitable trade hoti hai jo bahut hi kam se kam time mein badiya profits deta hai bhai.
    hanji bina indicator ke trader market me tyrading kar sakta hai lekin eske liye trader ke paas acha expeience aur skill market ka hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader ko scalping to market me bahut he baad me karna chahiye..

2. Huracan
    Senior Member forexbusiness is on a distinguished road forexbusiness's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.9 USD
    Thanks
    No you can not gain the profit with out indictors. You known that the scalping is a dangerous trading method. If you want work the scalping. You are wat h the market news and apply the indicators. So you are work the market with the scalping and other trade method. You are successful trade.

Member Professional_Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Professional_Trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.8 USD
    Thanks
    pro traders are well aware of the transaction entry and exit points. By the way, the nerve, they almost do not spend, it's more like a simple chore. For me, it turns into the expectation, which can drag on for hours. But the fact that scalping can earn much more likely comes from the fact that traders have time to open in different directions

Member milesfx is an unknown quantity at this point milesfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.55 USD
    Thanks
    scalping is a good way to trade and you do not need indicators when you are doing scalping with because most indicators move faster than the trend or slow and then you follow them you may end up entering or exiting on a false entry point or exit point

Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    709.1 USD
    Thanks
    kafi martaba main ney scalping kar k profit earn kiya hai or es say mujh ko big profit b howa hai bus app jab b trade karo market ko achey say watch karo or trend k mutabiq he chaloa app ko kabi loss ni ho ga trade karte howey

Moderator dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milesfx View Post
    scalping is a good way to trade and you do not need indicators when you are doing scalping with because most indicators move faster than the trend or slow and then you follow them you may end up entering or exiting on a false entry point or exit point
    Bhai dekho main nahi bolunga ki indicators ka use na kare, kyunki main khud scalping karta hoon aur indicators ka use karta hoon, scalping ho ya koi bhi trade ho bhai indicators movement bhai time frame ke hsaab se hi hota hai jaise Time frame waise hi indicators work karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho main nahi bolunga ki indicators ka use na kare, kyunki main khud scalping karta hoon aur indicators ka use karta hoon, scalping ho ya koi bhi trade ho bhai indicators movement bhai time frame ke hsaab se hi hota hai jaise Time frame waise hi indicators work karte hai.
    hanji forex trader ko acha scalping karna hai to esme trader ko indicator se jada market me apna experience hona bahut he jaroori hai kyunki esme trader high risk leta hai aur aise time me sirf skill he trader ke kaam aata hai..

Member qazijamil is an unknown quantity at this point qazijamil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.8 USD
    Thanks
    strategy and planning are important parts of the trading process and they are also essential for the forex trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit and you deserve for you and your family.

Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    taking advantage of the indexes is and i will so that we can get a decent profit in the trade. which can be very good, i when expertise should be able to can get a lot of and i think i'll trade my restore does not use the index,

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Mahm is an unknown quantity at this point Mahm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158.2 USD
    Thanks
    taking advantage of the indxes is and i will so that we can get a decent porfit in the trade, which can be very good, i when expertise should be abel t can get a lot, and i think trade my testre does not use the index.

+ Reply to Thread