+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Gain Formula Indicator.

Senior Member fst2012 is an unknown quantity at this point fst2012's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    370.5 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing such useful indicator to us,i will try to download it,and put it to trial in my demo account to test its effectiveness before applying it to a my real account,but there is an indicator that i also use that gives me alert when to buy or sell.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 677 Posts
    bhai dekhne mein ye indicator kafi achcha hai, aur jaha tak main janta hoon, agar is indicator ko samjha jaye, to kafi achchi strategy hum bana sakte hai, is indicator mein kafi achche aur long term signal hai, bas thodi mehnat karna padega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.9 USD
    Thanks
    thanks you friends for helping us to improve our knowledge by using indicators that you provide to us. but that makes me confused, how to use the indicators? do i have to have a platform metatrader4?

Senior Member taimur15 is an unknown quantity at this point taimur15's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai dekhne mein ye indicator kafi achcha hai, aur jaha tak main janta hoon, agar is indicator ko samjha jaye, to kafi achchi strategy hum bana sakte hai, is indicator mein kafi achche aur long term signal hai, bas thodi mehnat karna padega.
    aap ki bt sahi hai aur ithink ager hum proper mehnat kre tp full forex per hum success ho skte hai. aur strategy bnane k liye ager trader k pas acha knowledhe nhi ho ga ot wo kbhi bhi koi bhi power full strategy nhi bna skta.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai better hoga aap PDF file ko download kare, usmein sab kuch explain kiya gaya hai, PDF choti si file mein jismein aapko indicator ko kaise use karna hai, ye bataya gaya hai, ye bahut hi easy indicator hai.
    bhai mene ess strategy ko demo par check kiya tha but mujhe results thik nahi mile,ho sakta hai mai esko samajh nahi pa raha hoon par mere hisaab se ye easy nahi hai jaisa aapne kaha..

Banned naziakhan will become famous soon enough naziakhan's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    4366.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai mene ess strategy ko demo par check kiya tha but mujhe results thik nahi mile,ho sakta hai mai esko samajh nahi pa raha hoon par mere hisaab se ye easy nahi hai jaisa aapne kaha..
    if you use it on demo account and you did not get good result then you should not use it on real account otherwise you will lose your money but i think you can modify it by adding more indicator and can make a strong signal .

Member xxsobet is an unknown quantity at this point xxsobet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.2 USD
    Thanks
    Your formula is pretty good, but I already have a strategy itself is more profitable for me. so far I believe that every trader has a style and strategy of their own. because they have a different character in the trade

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.35 USD
    Thanks
    I think it is better for you also give us some explanation related with this strategy. Maybe some example chart or another explanation why interest in using this strategy. At the moment, and will download it and see it in my demo account. Remember learning make us the best.

Member myoret is an unknown quantity at this point myoret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.5 USD
    Thanks
    thank's very much to dareking,for your sharing.....
    very useful for me.i will try in demo account and learn it....

11. Forexmart
    Banned ramjan is an unknown quantity at this point ramjan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147 USD
    Thanks
    Dear i have downloaded your attach file. I hope that i will be help me to trade properly. thank you very much .

+ Reply to Thread