+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Gain Formula Indicator.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts

Forex Gain Formula Indicator

hello to all

Bhaiyo main Forex Gain Formula indicator aap sabhi ko share karna chahta hoon, aap isko try karke dekhe, agar result achcha mile to please jarur apna result share kare.

How It Work

Click Here For Download PDF File

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

hunsei96 (12-13-2013), mahi218 (12-23-2015), pipseeker (06-22-2016), ramjan ali (12-23-2015), shaif89 (04-21-2013), soniailyas (07-27-2015), toppor (03-02-2013)

Member fxin is an unknown quantity at this point fxin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.8 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this with the forum member, i tried to down the document attached along the indicator is not downloadable, please try to upload the document here instead of using third party. For how long have you been using this indicator? which time frame are you using and what is the winning ratio of this indicator.

Senior Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145 USD
    Thanks
    thank you app ko ye strategy share karne kelia, main demo me try karunga, but mujhe janna he ki ye kon kon pair por use kara ja sakta hain? or wht is the best tf for use?

Senior Member faruk5533 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk5533's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.3 USD
    Thanks
    Rather than utilizing an unauthorized in addition to had to be taken into account in order to download parts in addition to signal, below, seek to load the file.

Member andrefx88 is an unknown quantity at this point andrefx88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.15 USD
    Thanks
    thanks for the info. I was greatly helped by the rich information like this. I hope there will be many more new info-info, which is not yet known if only junior traders like me.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    hanji bhai mene aapki pdf file download karli hai,mai eslo demo par jaroor test karunga agar mujhko achhe results milenge tou mai aapko jaroor feedback dunga..aap seniors hum traders ke saat strategy share karte hai aur yehi faida hume forum se milta hai..

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.45 USD
    Thanks
    ye indicators to bahut hi interesting lag raha hai aur helpful bhi maine apki indicators download ki hai aur uska past performance dekha indicator ke sath iski performance to bahut hi ahchi hai main isko demo me practice karke real account me is indicator ki help se trading karunga.

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.9 USD
    Thanks
    Thank for sharing dareking. I think it is also better for you to give us some explanation related with this strategy. Maybe some chart example or other explanation will make us interest using this strategy. For now, I will download it and learn it in my demo account. Keeping learning will make us better trader each day

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samsulsaja View Post
    Thank for sharing dareking. I think it is also better for you to give us some explanation related with this strategy. Maybe some chart example or other explanation will make us interest using this strategy. For now, I will download it and learn it in my demo account. Keeping learning will make us better trader each day
    bhai better hoga aap PDF file ko download kare, usmein sab kuch explain kiya gaya hai, PDF choti si file mein jismein aapko indicator ko kaise use karna hai, ye bataya gaya hai, ye bahut hi easy indicator hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned setiawanedi is an unknown quantity at this point setiawanedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    302.2 USD
    Thanks
    waooo indicator of a very unique and interesting. I may wear dfan biisa apply to trading in my metatrader. whether these indicators can pull guarantee 100% profit? if you can sell it when its buy and when. so that I can predict the movement correctly without an error order.

+ Reply to Thread