+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned Rizwananjum is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwananjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree your question, we work for profit more and more but low profit is a part of this jobs...For low profit we get experience....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mjunaid04 View Post
    yes we have to accept it low profit is very much batter then the low loss we dont have to be greedy while trade it may cause us very much harm and very much loss
    it is often the case, when the greedy are we really mastered that's when we start killing our own account. better to set a daily profit target if only we will be able to achieve it.slightly better but definitely and continuously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faisal786 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera zati tajurba ye he ke profit kam ho koi masla nahi lekin hme loss rate per controll krna seekhna chahye ...
    loss pe controll krna zruri he jo apko buht experience ke baad pta chalta he ...profit ho kam ho zyada ho koi farq nahi parta ...
    just apko loss rate pe controll krna seekhna chahye ....

Banned loginforex is an unknown quantity at this point loginforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes , i will accept the low profits but i will accept it just because of that it will consistant and more reliable , it will make my profits slow but investment will be much safer just because of low risk..Best of luck .

Senior Member Ahsang is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every business if we are beginner and never do any work before then we accept this profit because then we are not experienced for this business so first we learn about this business and then we make the better earning from here

Senior Member zahid27 is on a distinguished road zahid27's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes me ti is me low prophit b accept kar leta hn or me zda tar forex me risk ni leta jis se mujy loss ho is waja se jaldi he is me prophit kama k usi waqat new eantri laga da han

Senior Member sajjad azhar is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex m jitna b profit mil jy accept kr lena chay other wise ziada lalich krne se loss k ly be redy rehna chay
    kam profit ziada confidence day skta hy.

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we have to accept it low profit is very much batter then the low loss we dont have to be greedy while trade it may cause us very much harm and very much loss

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course i accepted low profit.Because low profit is good.I am a scalper some day.It is the best way to good.Low profit is the best.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    why profit is always accepted in this in this risky market and to make money in this market is not easy and the way to success in this market is always target low and be able to do it consistently so yes i will accept the low profit and accumulate to make it big and count.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)