+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 1042 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned monir01 is an unknown quantity at this point monir01's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i will take that low profit. this is very good for the traders. i think that any type of profit can increase our confident level from this business. so we will be able to earn then from this Forex with that conifdent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member N-Ipile is an unknown quantity at this point N-Ipile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the kind of profits we make in this forex trading depends on how much is the money that we invest in the business. If we invest much, we can expect much but if we invest little, we should expect little. Therefore, low profits or big profits, it all depends on your investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samar31 is an unknown quantity at this point samar31's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that low profits in forex trading are good for trader's forex, ass traders have low risk. If we would have low gain confidence and that is good for business forex trading.

Banned yytt66 is an unknown quantity at this point yytt66's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main demo trading main bhi men apny acount main low profit he earn kerta hoon is trah meri earning to kam hai lekin ye forever ho sakti hai forex main kaam kerna asan to nahi hai lekin mushkil bhi nahin hai is main humain learning aur experience ki zaroorat hoti hai jab hum achhy trader bna jaty hain to achha profit haasil kerty hain

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree wirh this profit . forex trading per jo mile apko is ko accept kre low profit apko bhre loss se bhtr hai low profit accept and big loss apko agr big profit chae to apko market k bhre me janna hoga jis se apko aik acha profit ho sake agr apko market k bhre me ilam ni to apko low profit b accpt krna pare ga .

Senior Member lebar is an unknown quantity at this point lebar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    whatever benefits I get even a small or large profits will definitely thank me because I was already a commitment to trade in forex, and would be very happy if I get a big advantage

Senior Member wasekmia is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely, for long term profit i will accept low profit. I think low profit is better than getting loss.when i make few, at the same time i will be able to understand the market trend and i will be enabled to control the market.Afterwards it will help me to make more money.

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do accept the low profit. profit is better than any kind losses. it is better to
    take something rather than losing all the money. forex is a difficult job so you
    have

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously i will take it.because all time you can not want or earn much profit.so that some time you must take low profit.suppose me.i can or want some profit.i do not earn much bt over confidence.so that i will suggest all of you that i am do.

Senior Member hady is an unknown quantity at this point hady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low profit is good and i will accept it. i dont have any reason to deny it, profit is good profit even so small. i think we must accept it because it is still a blessing when we trade and gain profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 1042 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)