+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned torexforex is an unknown quantity at this point torexforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with. If we at least earn a lot of confidence that we can can get and also suitable for Forex trading. So many of us to get at least the money of foreign exchange to support one of our breath, as well as to earn money from foreign currency exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree jb apk pass market k bare me other information ni hai to apko low profit b accept krna pare ga q k apko market k bare me ilam ni hai is lye apko low profit b accept krna pare ga kahi esa na ho ap big profit k baje big loss me chalne jaye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lobaloba is an unknown quantity at this point lobaloba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i settle for low profit in FOREX trading business as a result of i think that low profit will increase my profit,i feel if we invest big quantity on our business then it may can possibly be a lot of risky for those and might possibly be we face big loss thus,we ought to avoid big risks in FOREX trading business><,

Senior Member trader512 is an unknown quantity at this point trader512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I still beginner I accepted a small profit, but if I had a lot of understand forex trading system then I did not receive a small profit, because forex trading very draining thoughts and emotions then i must have commensurate profit...

Senior Member siddiqptc is an unknown quantity at this point siddiqptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    low profit is better than big loss so collect your profit even it is low if you learn well and have a good tradiing plan and good money management then you must get good profit in few days but first learn forex well.

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept low profit in forex trade, becuase i agree that i am with low experience, if I obtain a high education in forex , I am sure that I will do high profit. this related with experience, that'swhy I do accept low profit at present.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are talking about profit in forex, you should not talk to the amount of money we earn. It would be more appropriate if we talk about the percentage of profit earned or the number of pips. Profit value will depend on how large the amount of capital that we use, so its very relative. The ideal is to speak what percentage gains in unit time, eg per day, per week or per month

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree low profit is the accept . q k forex trading ko krte waqt apk pass market ki list majod honi chae agr ye information hai to ap acha profit hasal kr sakte hai agr ni hai to apko low profit b accept krna pare ga q k age ap big profit ki tarf jaye gy to ho sakta hai k apko big loss na ho jya is lye ap ko low profit ko accept krna pare ga .

Senior Member kmmilon362 is an unknown quantity at this point kmmilon362's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    porfit is profit .it is low or high we do not keep it .for a first trader who trade it first time never see a large profit.else where he can see loss.he have to understand the strategy.afterhe learn it he can see a large profit.

Banned mutafi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mutafi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do accept low profits, it means that we play safe in the game. that is no wrong in aiming a low profits especially for beginners if you invest small capital then you earn small profits also that is for reson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)