+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 1008 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Low profit ! do you accept it?
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    I will accept whatever results I get for my Forex trading is only one key, which is do not be greedy. Never satisfied with our result in terms of not overbearing or does not want to learn anymore because it was already having the best science among others, remember that spinning wheel erratic when it is over and when under no obvious control.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bilal333444555 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal333444555's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you i think huge loss se kahein behtr hai k hum kam profit e ly lain and i think forex is a luck business but it also depends on your experience and knowledge if you give regular full time to practice on demo account then you will becomes successful trader in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma agree hun apki ic bat sy low profit sy ap ma zyada confidanc pada hota ha or ic limit pa kam krny sy kafi zyada experience b hasil ho jata ha zyada lalch krny sy bht sa lose b hota ha ici lia ma to low profit ko accpt krta hun happily

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    In running a business is the goal is to get a profit. Since forex is a business that has the potential for high return so that we can get the idelnya is earning a majority of forex business. but the forex market is very strong movement that loss is an inevitable risk, big profit is not a sure thing. Any profit that we derive our sustenance. that the results we ge

Senior Member usman50 is an unknown quantity at this point usman50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree to accept low profit from Forex. See in the Forex either you will gain or loss. So low profit in the Forex is better than a big loss. And for making profit you will have to learn and practice Forex trading.

Member darkage007 is an unknown quantity at this point darkage007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am also accept low profits . because , if 1st time me win but low profits then i am also and 100% accept . if 1st time me do not accept low profits then 2nd time for mistake you do not get profit then you are also loser at all site so , i say that think that low profit also acceptable .

Member atif.mahmood is an unknown quantity at this point atif.mahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i will accept low profit but on the account of sustainable profitability.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

You are right. If there is no risk in low profitability then its ok.

Senior Member rehanali is an unknown quantity at this point rehanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear profit is always profit. in online forex trading if you take little profit and close his trade then you risk factor minimum and your account survive for long time. Basic rule of every business is low profit and high sale.

Senior Member sobuj777 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i need to take the profit and accept it , losses is better then the low profit and if we can take low profit then we will get confidnece and it is good for this forex trading business. is this a low profit or loss which you will take its up to you.

Member alam12 is an unknown quantity at this point alam12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can. I support to you that low benefit in currency dealing is really excellent for the currency dealing investors as investors have low risk. But all together investors can make excellent benefit. So it excellent to use low benefit with low risk. All brings excellent benefit taking such low benefit during dealing in currency dealing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 1008 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)