+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will not get lot of profit from all the trades so you must have to try to gain small profits as well as with the small profits you can make big one by compounding. so try to use this strategy to gain good profits in the future.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro, I am agree with this. when we can take low money then we tend to may get confidence which is good with regard to this business. So we tend to all of need to answer low profit from which Foreign currency trading to improve my confident and also profit from this Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gasbul is an unknown quantity at this point gasbul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i will accept it. that profit margin is also equally proportion to our equity investment. better we get little profit but consistence. than big profit. with low investment but tomorrow you will get margin call. forex is not only profitable but forex have very big risk too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes low profit buhat acha hay loss ki nisbat ager muje thora profit bhi ho to main accept ker leta hoon mere khyal main ager insan zaida lalch kere to us profit ki bajye loss ho sakta hay so ap bhi chota profit accept ker sakte hain ager ap market ke bare main sure hain to ap mazeed wait kere sakte hain big profit ke leye but this is not good for every time.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Low profit ! do you accept it?

Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    of course, I accept, small or large a profit as a trader like us give thanks to Almighty God, for he who love us via forex trading windfall, and if we bise accept small or large profits, InsyaAllah Allah will probably add some more for us, so, let us receive a small profit thank god

Senior Member salam06 is on a distinguished road salam06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit making is the main purpose for the all traders because without profit we can not think any business.On the other hand, low profit is the acceptable because i am a new trader in the forex or it is the good system for making money.

Senior Member Ahmed Asghar is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes accept low profits, because if you invest small capital then you earn small profits also that why if invest small capital i will accept it and i will not regret about it.

Senior Member bulbul01 is an unknown quantity at this point bulbul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    goods for a trade Forex and profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work so join a Forex work and goods for a income money for a jobs.
    hi friends are you happy to Forex work and goods income money for a jobs I am happy for a Forex work and all goods for a jobs now join a Forex work and you happy for life and goods income money for a jobs now goods work a Forex and bests life for a Forex money for a jobs fore.

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naija View Post
    As long as it is profit and it will not send my account to high risk, then it is very much accepted. What matters to me is getting consistent profits in my trading.
    Yes, as long as we can get a profit in forex business, then I can accept as long as can be consistent every day. Because even though we are a small profit, but with consistency then we could have the greater profit, and we can get a lot of profit, if we want to increase the value of our investment in the forex business.

Senior Member rhshorif is on a distinguished road rhshorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I am not a big trader. I am small trader and I like to trade with a small profit. Because I know to gain a huge profit I may lost my account so I don't want this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)