+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko low profit milta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko plan se he market me kaam karna hoga,jada risk se hamesha he trader ka esme high loss ho sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A profit is a profit it does not matter if it low or high profit,what we should be doing is trying to be consistent with our profits,that is the surest way for us to last long as traders,those who earn well have taken enough time to practice very well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, i always take low profit, because it is better to low profit then take high risk for bigger profit, if you can take low profit then your mind will never make you greedy and if you can avoid it then you can be secure in this market.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better for a Forex trader to get low profit rather than getting low or high loss because sometimes you see profit and you want more and you does not set a target. If this happens then you should avoid from such situation. If you have a target of high profit and you believe in yourself then you should not close trade and wait for high profit.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul jnab g nahi kyun keg me scalping zror passand karta ho likan bilkul samll profit nahi jnab g me ab medium term trade karna pass and karta ho agr mujehy 2$ sey ziada profit ho raha ho to me ose close kardeta ho jnab g

Member saifullahasa is an unknown quantity at this point saifullahasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, why not. i am a student i have no large amount of money that i invest money in Forex market. My investment is low so i always to earn money and amount is not fact in this time. I always think it is my learning period.till now i am not a good Forex trader i have lot of problems and lacking so i always to to solve this and try to earn some money and experience. I always think little is the good for all time.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, low profit still profit. Many traders get failed because they become greedy and do not want to accept low profit. actually if we can accept it and makes it consistently, we will makes so much money also. If we do not accept low profit and become greedy, then sooner or later we will be failed

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low profit is really important we have to work and put together are we have to work and work and develop the give the right idea to which the market we have to really be sure that we have to work and, its really important to really be true in the right idea we have to make a good chance to really proper in trading, there is a good things that we as traders are able to work as hard and be the greatest choice

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main qabool kerta hoon q k qatray qatay derya banta hai or es thoray thoray se month k akhir main ap k pass kitni profit hoti hai or main b yahi kerna chahta hoon i acepet low profit is the best profit is this work

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me kabhi loss to kabhi profit hota hi rahata he aur mere idea se agar ap ko forex me loss hone ki wajay ap ko agar little profit bhi mil raha he to wo bhi bahut accha he kayo ki ap kuch to gain hi kar rahe he
    Last edited by vforexs; 2017-04-26 at 09:51 AM. Reason: double posting due to reload

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)