+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1346

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Senior Member koplakdotcom is an unknown quantity at this point koplakdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also feel that forex is very enjoyable. maybe because I do not bear any load and only use a small lot. I like been hypnotized to always be in front of the computer, and pay attention to the price. I try to analyze the price will move to where, and for me it was very fun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Rafeeq is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Rafeeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no sir ye aik business hy is mein ham log work krte hain aur bht hi acha earn krte hain is mein ham ko zyada work ni krna parta hy sirf thore se work ke sath ham, acha earn kr skte hain is lye ye koi fun ni hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member madhav999 is an unknown quantity at this point madhav999's Avatar
    Thanks
    have a fun earn even more..... just click

http://in.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?isc=cjc50hh&Currencytype=CAD&utm_camp aign=affiliates_cj_hst_50off_CAD&utm_source=Commis sion%20Junction&utm_medium=External%2BAffil&utm_co ntent=cjc50hh

Senior Member muslimboy1994 is an unknown quantity at this point muslimboy1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir, forex trading is not a fun, it is best business. every one can do this. its popularity is increasing day by day. it is easy business. more than thousand people are doing this great business..

Senior Member Azzharali is an unknown quantity at this point Azzharali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum forex ko fun nahi keh saktay ye aik business hai forex business hum say hard work required karta hai
    agar hum is ko aik business k tor per lain gay to ye hamain bari earning day sakta hai aur hum apni life ko change
    kar saktay hain

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Forex is fun and easy if we are doing it with patience discipline and following the correct money management principle, then we will enjoy trading because with these techniques we will not be at loss but if we do not follow the rules properly then we will be loosing our hard earned money and that time it will not be fun instead it will make us tensed

Senior Member mohsin46 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin46's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex trading is not a fun. it a strategic platform. but sometime it gives relief if you get profit. it is also risky. so i can tell it is not fun

Senior Member firesolutionz is an unknown quantity at this point firesolutionz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think we can trade everywhere even in the edge of the world as there are internet connection we can make good money in this bussines. For a newbie like me it's quite hard to determine wether the price really will reverse or it is just a retracement. It make me doubt to open any position and it ends with me wasting that valuable moment to get profit. It's good that i don't get any loss, but i don't get profit either

Senior Member remot is an unknown quantity at this point remot's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course the trade in the Forex field is a good trade and the members enjoy in trading and earning money to improve their standards of living.Thanks><><><>><

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the trade in the Forex field is a good trade and the members enjoy in trading and earning money to improve their standards of living which is considered the matter of the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)