+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1346

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Senior Member sickcolet is an unknown quantity at this point sickcolet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're wrong. If you think that forex is funny you probably are thinking that its a game. It's not. It's a work, a job, a bussines. You can have a funny bussines but you're wrong if you associate funny bussines as game. It have to be like your job. It can be funny but can make your worst headaches so never think about you know all of forex... and that it's so funny.. cause can make you loose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Raba1 is an unknown quantity at this point Raba1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we can trade everywhere even in the edge of the world as there are internet connection we can make good money in this bussines and i think we can make good money if we have good system .Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Syed Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik fun hai isay jitna fun samajh kr agr kia jaey to bohat maza aey ga aur dill laga rehta hai.

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we could trade forex from anywhere and at any time, but i don't think that forex is a funny business, because forex is very stressful business and very hard to master and to be profitable in the market.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I stopped to playing game when I met with forex trading,,,I think this is a fabolous game for me,,,,more than every game I played before...I totally fun for me...and also I can geet money from it...that not like another game just make m to wasting time and money,,,when I realize that.,i quit to playing game and choose to migrate in forex trading,,,this is so fun for me dude

Member waseemkhan1 is on a distinguished road waseemkhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex trading aik fun ha or bhetren fun ha mary nazdek aj kal log kisi fun ko sekhty hain 3 ya 4 saal main tab ja kar wo us fun sa earning karty hain lakin forex trading aik aesa easy fun ha k thori si mehnat karny k bad ya fun hamain milta ha or phir apny ghar par beth kar ham is fun sa ziyada sa ziyada earning kama sakty hain wah kiya fun ha forex trading i like this

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are willing to learn, and improve our knowledge of forex, then we will be able to trade well, so we will benefit, and that means the forex would be a fun job.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    no forex trading not a fun forex trading is a real online business forex iss a good work is all online work

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am getting the finest jist about the market also, it is fun being a forex trader and it is giving , the rest of mind that i can do something professional at last. It makes my day all the time because i love doing trading.

Senior Member empty is an unknown quantity at this point empty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm koi bhe kam jo app kerna chahain ya jo kerty hain ager osy shooq say mazay say krain gay tu app oss mai kamyabi get ker sakain gay laiken ager koi bhe kam jiss mai app ka apna dill nai hay app oss ko samaj nai sakty or app ko osay kernay mai zra bhe dill nai hay tu wo kam kbhe bhe app ka zyada dair tak nai chalay ga or app buhat jald nakaam o jao gay issi tarahan trading bhe aik buhat mazay ka work hay or ager app isay dill say krain gay tu app zror kamyab hon gay or funn iss liye bhe isy kaha ku k iss mai tention ka koi naam o nishaan nai hay ye tention free ho ker kernay wala kam hay iss liye issay as a fun ka naam bhe diya gya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)