+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1346

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Banned fxworldconsult is an unknown quantity at this point fxworldconsult's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its fun....but you must first equip yourself with the right information and tools.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbss1 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbss1's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading forex is not fun and i do believe we could business just about everywhere also inside the side with the planet since you can find net connection we could help make excellent money in this kind of bussines and also i do believe we could help make excellent funds when we've excellent method.so trading forex is not fun it is real business....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laraditta15 is an unknown quantity at this point laraditta15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my mind that forex is very good business and trade you can say it fun because we can earn money from forex trade in simple and easy way,but it requires a lot of hard working and but this is very good online trade for earn money.

Banned asif0473 is an unknown quantity at this point asif0473's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear friends mery khial say to forex trading aik fun he hay jis ko karny k liye kuch samjna or sakehna parta hay kiun k jab tak forex trading k bary main knowlege hasil na kia jaye to hum kuch nahi kar sakty is liye mera to yahi mind hay

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the people who want to do there forexing well in that when trading there is something that you should always do is have the information that you wanted and when you know how to do trading well that is the only time that you will see forex trading to be fun

Senior Member laela is an unknown quantity at this point laela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's fun, if we can run well and the most important in the forex that we must always update the information, then we will always be able to follow the development of the world and in forex it will be very helpful.

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading ik business hai or ye boohat interesting business hai but is main earning kay liey hamain forex ko just a fun nahin samjna chahiey.hus agar is main seriously kaam karain to he hum achi earning lay sakty hain.

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, forex trading is very enjoyable. I felt as I was floating minus quite a lot, I like being the heart of the sport. and when the price towards the take profit I make, I'm very happy. This makes me very happy with forex. and for me the most important is a good money management

Senior Member Fazal is an unknown quantity at this point Fazal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading fun nai hay ye aik real business hay agar isay fun samja jay or koi atention na diya jay to pir is may loss ho sakty ho lakin agar intersting k bina par fun samja jay to pir is may bohat profit hoga

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading forex is a hard job, not easy for everyone, because you can

lose all your money in minutes Good luck in trading for every one ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)