+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss bhi part of business hai or agar hum start main zyaada invest karty hain to loss he hoota hai or hum trading chhor daity hain but ye theek nahin hai.start main agar hum kamm investment say start leety hain to hum earn kar sakty hain or is business main apna career banna sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wnhw69 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i will not leave forex trading after getting heavy losses...because that will be my own mistakes due to which i will have to face losses and i will try to overcome my loss reasons in my next trades and will recover my losses money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should divorce forex if we loss in forex because losing is the step for gaining success in forex.mostly reasons of loss are our mistakes when we face loss we can able to try to avoid the mistakes that we had made.
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Banned nasirsultanaasi will become famous soon enough nasirsultanaasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    before joining Forex business make your self clear loss is first in this business
    I am doing Forex trading from long time in beginning i got a lot of loss then i start again
    and now i am doing much much better then before remember one thing if you want to
    be a success full trader when ever you got loss learn from it why did you get loss and
    add it in your rule by this ways you will learn a lot by paying fee to market and your
    rules will give you profit in future and if you didn't learn from your mistakes then
    better left Forex trading

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that i will divorce the Forex market of trading in the case of losing some of my capital or whole capital investment , i will strive to get the trading another one , so i will get motivations for better future of profits and achieving my profits

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work very hard with commitment dedication and so I can't leave it ever.If we keep on trying to succeed in this business then someday we can become successful and earn lot of money,but if we just quit without trying much then we will never get anything yakeeni baat hy k iss sy hum ko profit bi ho ga aor agar hum iss ko devore kar dien gy to pher to profit nahin ho ga aor loss to humaaraa ho chukaa ho ga jo k wapis nahin a saky ga iss liey loss hony par iss ko devorce nahin karnaa chahiey

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are soo many people who think that trading is there thing an yet they keep loosing the funds that they have you have to know that this you have to try again then learn from the mistakes there something that you have to know and the is trading might not be for you

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it has happened to me before in the past and that does not mean i will have to go away from the Forex trading business because i always stand by the saying that ''the winner do not quit and quitters do not win'' so by this i know it is not right for me to quit at all no matter what the loses may look like.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bilklul ma ap ke nat ki ho gi is computer sa ap ne aik se ziyada account banane ki kushish ki ho leye aap ka har account as leya as ma disaproved ho samajta ho k forex ko kaoi tax nahi kata apan members sa es laya trading karne chta ho.

Banned suzonnt is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnt's Avatar
    Thanks
    no friend i am not sure and becoz infact my partner and i considers the my own, personal wrong doing and also my partner and i don't have got aproper information about investing and also industry costs. my partner and i trrade because moment whwn costs come in loss.
    so forex is best online business and it is true for us and forex is dependable for us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)