+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Senior Member ebizsanjoy is an unknown quantity at this point ebizsanjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never leave forex online business if my all investment money or capital loss . I understand that in my whole carrier this options never comes it i am sure . Beacuse i done forex trading very small margin and smartly .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mjb3533 is on a distinguished road mjb3533's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janb mujy nhe lagta k ager aapko forex ko ek baar dil say join kar lo to phr kbi es ko chor sakty hay ager aap ne dil say forex ko join kiya hu ga aur dil say earn k liye mahnat ki hu ge es k liye to ya mumkin he nhe hai k kbi b aap forex business ko chor sako ya aap forex tradinh kiya bager rah sako its true

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned monira78 is an unknown quantity at this point monira78's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i never divorce the forex business if i get loss much money because loss can teach us how we can success and i prepared again and learning properly about the forex and then i start my business

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I told him I actually always is full this is the stopping distance of 1, you can now lose money, even $ 1 you want to make the change, it may be in the market to ensure that they have the courage to.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    no way forex trading is good online business and you can earn good profit if you learn well so learning is necessary to get profit if you face big loss then you can recover it i do not leave forex even i face big loss in trading

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamary aksar losses human ghlatiyon ki wja se hoty hain is liye agr hamain business main loss ho raha hay to hamain business chorna nai chahiye balky hamain sochna chahiye k wo konse problme hain jin ki wja se hamain loss hova hay aur phr us ka hal kiya hay is trha ham zaror kamyab ho skty hain,
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all things there must be sacrifice for success. such babies could fall up before standing and walking. as well as the business, if failure stop you, then you will never be able to stand and walk. failure will always be there in any case. what makes you fall, it is your job to fix it.

Senior Member lover143 is on a distinguished road lover143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haha..funny usage of word divorce.. :P actually if we get loss in forex we should not leave the account or using forex..because it is life..and life is full of challnges..somtimes we loos thats mean we have to know much more about forex..if we won/get profit its mean we are know little bit about forum..and it is our goodluck... keep calm..

Senior Member ashrafshawky is an unknown quantity at this point ashrafshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, my dear brother, I agree with you in all what I said in those meaningful participation and wait many topics and useful and good luck

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually , i do not think so because i prefer working and trading in the Forex market because it provides me with big profits monthly that would achieve my dreams and hopes , so i will start from the beginning to strive and do my best to get the profits again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)