+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Senior Member watson99 is an unknown quantity at this point watson99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dropping inside forex is actually portion of finding out method, i believe in all of the enterprise there'll be moment whenever we attain a number of manages to lose, so provided that we are able to handle as well as minimize the loss i do think simply no i am going to certainly not depart foreign currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jenny01 is an unknown quantity at this point jenny01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dropping with currency trading will be part of finding out method, i think in every small business there'll be moment if we gain a few loses, and so providing we are able to manage in addition to limit the reduction i think no i will certainly not depart forex currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member guszub is an unknown quantity at this point guszub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monira78 View Post
    No i will never divorce the forex business if i get loss much money because loss money in forex is my won foult and i think loss is the best teacher of the forex trade so loss is not a fact loss and profit come over the tram
    in a trading loss is normal, we have to accept losses if we want a future profit,and do not let losses sustained closed position if it is needed

Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum ager for ex trading ko knowledge hasil kiy bina krey gey to hmen nuksan bhi ho ga aur geb hum for exsey profit kmaty hen to hmen kisi na kisi trade main loss bhi to ho skta hey

Banned monira78 is an unknown quantity at this point monira78's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i will never divorce the forex business if i get loss much money because loss money in forex is my won foult and i think loss is the best teacher of the forex trade so loss is not a fact loss and profit come over the tram

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ka business ak bot hi big business ha as mian agar loss bi ho jiae to mian as business ko ni shor skte ya ak bot hi good busines ha ap ne as business ko home per hi reh kir kirna ho ga

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    thankyou, .............................................

Senior Member kanonislam is an unknown quantity at this point kanonislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love my partner organization, FX and I was very hard to determine, through persistence, working and so I can't even leave the goods. We are trying to achieve success in this field, and then also a lot of the money you won some points, but if we just stopped and then we watched should reach anything. Just look at any time we have stressed how important and they remain.

Senior Member umarakbar is an unknown quantity at this point umarakbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    main divorce nai doon ga forex koo agerr mujha losee bi huwaa main kuii ka bht chota chota volumee usee kaarta hoon trading mainn iss wakjaa sa main bhara losee sa savee rahtaa hoon kui ka forex ka kuchh pataa nai lagha kaaab ya upp chahli jayee kaaaab yaa down aa jayee

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex should be done by the people who know how to do forex trading well there is some ecouragement that you are told you should always have you should always make sure that that you dont risk soo much money that you shlould make sure that trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)