+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right trading the market like opening buy and sell transaction is easy to do but we are not sure if the position we have chosen can give us good profit or loses let alone analysis can be very difficult if we do not practice on demo or live trading so various people take various strategies in forex like Any kinds of wrong decision can through away from the forex market So it is not so easy it is very important here to act carefully to survive here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raider50 is an unknown quantity at this point Raider50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi main himmat nahi harunga etni jyeda money loss hone k baad bhi kyunki muje khud par pura vishwas hain and hona bhi chehiye kyunki agar hmare pas acha confidence hain sirf tab hi hum etne loss k baad bhi acha profit earn kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sexyanti2 is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti2's Avatar
    Thanks
    My sister already did it, she lost
    for 3000$, she regret and never
    want to remember forex any
    more. But I think she loss becaue
    she lack of knowledge in forex,
    now I start forex used this free
    posting bonus not my real
    money maybe after sometime if
    profit still difficult to realized, I
    will consider to divorce it,

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My cousin already made it happen, she missing intended for 3000$, she rue and never desire to recall foreign exchange any longer. Yet I do think she burning because she insufficient knowledge inside foreign exchange, now My partner and i commence foreign exchange applied that cost-free placing bonus not really my a real income possibly soon after someday in case profit even now hard to came to the realization, Let me look at to divorce process that, since it consider my time period a good deal.

Senior Member raheel11 is an unknown quantity at this point raheel11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ni bhi forex tu ak business han us ma loss be bott hota han or earning be both hote han us liya hum ko dil chota ni karna chiya agar hum ko loss ho jaye tu hum ko tardin g jare rakhne chiya

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got understand along with digested each of the info a person distributed previously mentioned along with whatever you said the following is basically accurate. My partner and i in fact seasoned the actual 4 faults a lot of merchants create during this period associated with mastering Forex.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our brother by now did it, she misplaced intended for 3000$, she rue and never desire to recall forex much more. However I do believe she reduction because she deficit of knowledge in forex, now My partner and i commence forex applied that no cost publishing extra not necessarily my a real income possibly right after someday if earnings even now challenging for you to understood, I am going to consider for you to divorce process this, as it get my moment a whole lot.

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    no dear we should do trading on forex there is nothing to be afraid of forex tradiing at all its a online bussiness where you can earn more and more within very less time but definetly with the rise of market the risk factor also get high in market position this is the reason people get afraid of forex trading and leave it

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So try harder for gather experience and trading knowledge which help you to analysis the market and help you to earn and survive in forex with You cannot do proper trade without a analysis so I understand both are difficult namely and if we fail certain we loss our captal so because of that after all Anyone can involve here and earn lot of money

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no plan to leave the forex trading right now, I think forex is the best online trading platform from where we can easily earn money 20% per month. But the factor is that for all that we all need to be careful because forex is a high risky business. But if a trader wants to earn more than 20% or more then he must have to face challenges and for that he needs to develop his skill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)