+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My sister is in the now lost $ 3000, he moans, and never remember the Forex. What is, I think you are so unhappy, have information about Forex, because I go now, Forex free eBooks in the payment of benefits to begin my not really money in one minute, otherwise it is always difficult, I think, be accepted, there is a lot of time as you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member icank is an unknown quantity at this point icank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not need to escape from the forex if you lose or lose money. we must rise up and advance to forget it all. Do not ever do a "revenge" if you lose. because emotion will set you plan to be a mess. trading was the one with a clear mind if you fail. because one day you will succeed with your studying the fault location.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki aisa koi bhi forex traders nahi hoga jisko kabhi loss na huyi ho, agar loss se fear karke log forex ko quite karne lagte to aaj koi bhi forex trading nahi karta, loss se bhi hum kuch na kuch learn karte hai, achchi knowledge aur experience se hum loss ko control kar sakte hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader agar apne loss par ache se control karleta hai to fir ess business me wo achha kar sakta hai,trader ko yahan kamm risk lekar market me kam karna chahiye aur bilkul bhi jald baaji nahi karna chahiye tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..
    Bhai apne loss par trader ko kafi jayda control karke trading karna hota hai bhai, agar loss yaha par bada hota rahega to humare liye ye kafi jayda mushkil hota hai ki hum is field mein survive kar sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that i want to do forex trading on the long term basis and i want to develop it as my secondary source of income and if can learn it properly then i'll try to make it as a full time business as there is a lot of profit if we can do it right, so I"ll no divorce forex if i make loss

Junior Member BluePainrain is an unknown quantity at this point BluePainrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Funny topic. But there are not chance to leave forex for me. I would never leave the forex as long as i am alive. Forex has changed my life much lately. And i have earned pretty well and lose as well too. But i am still trying to be better at forex for my future life. I never invest money that i can afford to lose.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that i want to do forex trading on the long term basis and i want to develop it as my secondary source of income and if can learn it properly then i'll try to make it as a full time business as there is a lot of profit if we can do it right, so I"ll no divorce forex if i make loss

Member inusavictor is an unknown quantity at this point inusavictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way you can lose as much money that would make you want to divorce forex is if you are a novice, or an expert that didnt play by the rules. trading with large leverage and no stop loss can be very detrimental to your long term and short term forex ambitions. even if you make profit today, what about tomorrow?

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders end up leaving forex for the losses incurred but leaving is no solution, what is required of us is to find out the real reasons why we are losing in the first place and if we deal with these reasons in the first place we can be ale to turn around the losing and start making good money in the future not o lose again and live the dream lives that we always wish for.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji loss ess business ka part hai lekin agar trader ko baar baar loss ho raha hai aur wo ess business ko samajh nahi pa raha hai to usko fir esko cchhod dena chahiye kyunki esme hard work karne wale trader he esme kaam kar sakte hai..
    Bhai loss to is business ka part hai hi lekin baar baar loss ho jana ye humare liye thik nahi hota hai aise to kamane ko milega hi nahi bhai, yaha par acha hoga ki hum log apni trade mein loss ko kam se kam hi kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)