+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Member peris is an unknown quantity at this point peris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the one ttime that i get more losses that i can not handle is the best way that i just keep out of the trading game for a while in forex trading you have to keep a trading in a way that you can either recover from that kind of losses that you have gotten

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hota hai to usko apni galti par dhyaan dena chahiye na ki esko divorce dena chahiye,trader esme ache se market me knwledge banalega to he wo esme acha market me earn kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Md Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good and well business from online shear market .we should not good work in forex then we should not earn money .forex is the on of the best business from online shear market .forex is a insetting business .

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must use the demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough than start trading on the real account and only in this way you will be able to trade properly and in this way you will earn profit and you must use the various tools provided by the forex forum like stop loss and take profit and in this way you will be able to earn more and more profit.

mearvat
    Don't leave the Forex trading final and will be seeking to understand everything in this field in various ways so don't get a knot of Forex legacy because it is something very rate and is considered a very relaxing and not hard and at the same time have caused increased income and even add new money to a

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnab g nahi me samjhtaa ho hamry himat nahi harni chahye gorex business mey shoto shoro me hame loss ho sakta hai liakn isaka mtlb yr nahi krh ham forex business chorde hamey mehnat kateke is business me successful hasil karni haai

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho main to kahunga ki agar un logo ne koshish nahi ki to fir bekar hai waise trader ko chor dene mein hi fayda hota hai bhai, lekin yaha par humare ko trading mein koshish karte rahna hota hai to jarur hum yaha par safal ho sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko koshish karte rehna chahiye,trader esme learn par jetna jada time deta hai wo market me utna he acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme apne aap market me sabb jaana chahiye..

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar mujhe forex trading me bahut hi hugo loss ho jata hai to ofir mere pass forex me kamk arneke liye kuchh nahi bachega fir me forex me kese kam kar sakata hai me bas indian forex forum par post karunga aur mahine ka 250 dollar se hi trade karunga bad me mere pass aur koi chahra nahi rahata hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazish View Post
    main forex main beginner ho aur mujhe lagta hai kay buht say log is main buht zada loss ki wajha say isko divorce day cuky hain par ye ghalat h forex he profit deta hai agar mujhe is mai buht zada loss bhi hoa to main isko kabi divorce nae do gi loss bhi to mujhe mere sae satrategy na krne say hoga so i cant divorce forex...
    Bhai dekho main to kahunga ki agar un logo ne koshish nahi ki to fir bekar hai waise trader ko chor dene mein hi fayda hota hai bhai, lekin yaha par humare ko trading mein koshish karte rahna hota hai to jarur hum yaha par safal ho sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we do not need to part with the forex market if we experience loss, because it is part of the process to be able to dominate the market with depth. So if we've passed a lot of time with the forex market, not only because of the loss we let this great opportunity that can change all of our lives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)