+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia Open Market strategy..

Senior Member swanstad is an unknown quantity at this point swanstad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Talking

In my experience, I strongly recommend London open market trading strategy is best than Asian market open trading because the volume and volatility of traders have very high in London session than Asian session. And one more thing is that not required indicator to this trading, only required maybe pivot points and support, resistance line and should have strong price action knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wajiappricot is an unknown quantity at this point wajiappricot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some members are saying this strategy dont have any indicators so its not successful.
    with indicators you can make money in forex. Price action is king.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l personaly not agree with this strategy since it is not based on any indicator or condition.l want to ask if what is the reason for waiting the price move 50 pips above opening before placing our stopbuy?the market will not act same always.what is the logic behind this.what if after making 60 pips above opening then will make a sharp pull back and hit our stoploss.?l hope you can explain more thnx for the share.

Member medamine454 is an unknown quantity at this point medamine454's Avatar
    Thanks
    اعتقد ان البوند سوف يبداء الهبوط من بداية الاسبوع القادم -- اما صعودة الى اسعار لم يصلها منذ 30\10\2011 فيرجع للخبار الجيدة للاقتصاد الانجليزى وتصنيفة aaa class كذلك الاخبار السيائة للدولار الامريكى لذلك سوف بنتهى الصعود الغير طبيعى خلال اول ثلاث ايام من بداية الاسبوع

Member lubnakhan is an unknown quantity at this point lubnakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've taken your technique but This did not last long, since the indeed your current market at That night out deserted, but added patience considering that the regarding mistakes my spouse and i make may result within large cash flow since i achieve too little

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy doesn't guarantee the profit for you.You may be right and you may be wrong,if you want to make good profit you can use the strategy of price action because it is more accurate and also the moving average 26 in the daily frame.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut baar maine pending order ka istemaal kiya hain lekin bahut hi kam aisa work karta hain jaydatar to nuksan ka samna trader ko karna pad jata hain lekin agar koi pending order theek se use kar sakta hain to uske liye badiya rahega
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member hassaantariq is an unknown quantity at this point hassaantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you gave this strategy for this specific pair of currency.can you guide us that how can we apply this strategy for other pair of currencies because the market movement and trends of other pair of currencies are different.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

achi information di he ap ne is market k baray me.asia me is market ki movement ka kuch alag hi tareeka he.kabhi itni ziada sudden movements ati hen aur trends me changings nazr ati he aur kbhi boht slow changes hoti hen.

Member rohilla zubair is an unknown quantity at this point rohilla zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asia mai forex trading ky apni h aik open market hai jis say aj har koi benefit utha rha hai or ghar bethy earning kar raha hai asia mai is ka kafi ziaya rujhan hai

Member waqasobia is an unknown quantity at this point waqasobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use my reversal febonacci its easy & good earning style ... also i watch trend line . support & resistance ... m15 graph showing too many chance for daily profit if we learn how to use reversal febonacci.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)