+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 704 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7036

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Senior Member shahzaibnazim is on a distinguished road shahzaibnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it is right because really small profit for long time is much better and our investment also safe. If we got once big profit in short time then may be we can loose big lose also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj0191888 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj0191888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small deposit is important. i choose small by zone. in my home or my area. i choose the broker which have good reputation, regulated and have low spread. if i dot have much money to trade, i can choose the broker which allow us to trade with small deposite

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sultanmehmood is on a distinguished road sultanmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small profita he behtar hai labye time ma loss se keo ka agar hamye zeyada time me kam profit bhe milta hai to koie bat nahe lakan agar lambye waqat ma loss milye to ye acha nahe hai.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes very good saying it is working not in forex but also all over the world working and we have to choose only that kind of path and it is better for all trader and small profit is best for us and we have to work on it for little.

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear that is very good strategy and i like this because if you make huge amount buy loss in very short time then what is the way?
    so go on small profit then you can make a huge amount with small profits with in some time..

Senior Member heekma is an unknown quantity at this point heekma's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed, it really is proper to express that certain ought to concentrate on little earnings as well as constant revenue and therefore development instead of large reduction in a nutshell period. it really is obviously the dangerous company. therefore rely on using revenue exactly

Senior Member aarijch is on a distinguished road aarijch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small profit for long time is better than big loss in short time is true

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    I appreciated your thread. I love to make small profit all the time in all my trading. I just put the take profit of 10 to 15 pips in my open position. It is best to control the emotions and greed all the time.

Banned Dipak481 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak481's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree with this caption... Because new traders always want a huge amount of money in a short time.... But this gives them a big loss..... So we should keep patience and be disciplined in forex... Because it is very painful to met with a huge loss.... So trade with rules.....

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am completely agreed with you that its good to having small profit continues rather getting abig time loss in the short time.you should never be greedy that earn all the money in one day like work as do or die you always try to gain profit even small one and try to protect your self from any kind of loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 704 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)