+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 704 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7036

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Senior Member lalking is an unknown quantity at this point lalking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know one thing that small profit make a trader good and better for all the time and after some time a trader able to make profit without any tension but it depend on attitude of trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is very bad for our income and also for forex commerce. So we have to take care that defeat can not be come about. Small profit is very divinity than large loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md.Moznu Ahmmed is on a distinguished road Md.Moznu Ahmmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is always not supported in forex trade.You have to go ahead slowly and take small profit.If you think that you will take profit within short time then you can fall in traps.Better i would like to support your statement that small profit is better than loss.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear main app ki baat say fully agree kerta hoon greed trading main loss ki waja banti hai.forex ak profitably business hai agar app say acha profit gain kerna chaahty hai to app ko apni greed ko control kerna ho ga. some time trader short time main zada profit gain kerny kay chakro main apni real money bi loss ker daty hai as lea better hai app sabar say kam laty huy trading kerty gehy to ak din zurar success hasil ker lo gay.

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes off course i agree with you that forex main small profit earn kerna for long time is better because no risk for small profit other then big profit is big risk and big loss for short time is better because big loss ki wajah y hum market mai move nahi ker patay jis ki wajah sy humay buht loss ka samna kerna pardta hai is lya small profit hi sahi hai aur small profit ki wajah sy itna market may risk nahi hota jo itna daily profit earn kya jai utna hi kafi hai

Senior Member kiko is an unknown quantity at this point kiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am completely agree with you, because if you earn a big profit for some times than you will be happy some times not for always, and sometimes you will also lose hopes, but if you earning small profit continuously, then you will be happy all time and so much satisfied with Forex trading.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that you are right because we can not bear a big loss from Forex in short time.if we are earning from a very long time then we can understand about loss easily but if we are new then i think it must not bearable by us.

Senior Member naushadmalick is an unknown quantity at this point naushadmalick's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree to contact you, yes, but it may be better to consider the significant benefits through a good short day safely inside, well, that me and my wife is from there my spouse I have to get enough knowledge it is intended to do and the elements only when you know how to execute the idea of high-risk if inner meaning along with me is because whether to face unwanted situations across not is actually safer, it is necessary to improve the quality of the operations of my staff also

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sodawhite View Post
    we have to have good knowledgee for it , it means we neeed to increase our trading quality too, becasue high risk will be safe so we have to take care that loss can not be happen.
    We should always make sure that we have the risk minimize to the greatest extent so that we are not exposing our trading account money completely to the risk involved while trading in the forex market and thus one should be good at overall account management to become a profitable forex trader.

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to have good knowledgee for it , it means we neeed to increase our trading quality too, becasue high risk will be safe so we have to take care that loss can not be happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 704 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)