+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 390 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Senior Member rassy420 is an unknown quantity at this point rassy420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai jan i dicaters sy hamain ya madad milti ha k hamain thora bht ya pata chal jata ha k ab market kis tarf ko ja sakti ha lakn indicatrs 100 % thik nahi hoty kabi kabar ya galt trading b karwa dyty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 888888 is an unknown quantity at this point 888888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my business, I will use theindicators in my trading.it can help me to judge the market. Of course,sometimes the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions ,But overall, it's deeds outweigh it's faults.I will use it unremittingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most profitable indicator is mobele servisingdigital camara servisingcomputer hardware and software maintains it need to practice in demo account for checking which is effectively works for you but from my opinion best indicator is Bollinger and or is always risky so we should also try with other useful indicators and To find the best indicator you must find it from a set of indicators by evaluating them one at a time

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders said that those indicators are powerfull and i think we can combine some indicator to get accurate signal because sometimes indicator send wrong signal due to any news released as well bollinger band is unique indicator that can detect trend precisely all you need is watching the changes of the outer line and for scalping i primarily use candlestick and trend lines or support&resistance

Senior Member suzon999 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    signal can be a application in which is vital to utilize any time investing, in the same way when we all utilize the automobile next we must find out about targeted traffic indications. Thus lacking any signal how do we realize the career to be able to available place, sealed place, and also out from the industry?

Member poumaskla is an unknown quantity at this point poumaskla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the indicators have been an integral part of my trading as as a newbies, but for now i am of the opinion that fundamentals and naked trading is better for me. Succes for me is created through hardest as a working to be always know what to do in forex markets !!

Member joinwaheed is an unknown quantity at this point joinwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex men indicaer bohat zayada ahmiyat rakhty han in ki madad se ap tradae ko mazaed achi kar sakty han
    indicater k use se ap ko market k trend ka pta chalta hia ap in se kafi had tak faida b utha sakty han agar in ko mady nazar rekh kar trade karin to.

Member moilkajouja is an unknown quantity at this point moilkajouja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that indicators are very important in forex trading. because that is a good way to makes as a lot of the money in that markets. but i think that we should try to make many good strategies for our trading. because in different situation we need different strategies !!!

Senior Member fari26 is an unknown quantity at this point fari26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make use of trading and scalping techniques using multiple indicators technical indicators such as fibonacci, trend lines and the CCI. when you experience loss when trading using scalping techniques, not once in a while thinking to avenge your losses immediately. There's no tomorrow where you can re-use trading scalping techniques.

Senior Member ABDI is an unknown quantity at this point ABDI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to wear indicator can be referred to the news or fundamental trading. I am more confident using fundamental than technical indicators. the reason I learned many indicators become confused determine open orders
    Last edited by ABDI; 2014-04-23 at 08:27 PM. Reason: this is reply post before this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 390 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)