+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 390 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators help us decide open or close trades, they simply give us information about market trend, or overbought or oversold zone, and we need to decide ourself how to act on that information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Metal000 is an unknown quantity at this point Metal000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicators in Forex market. Indicators are very useful for trading.Some indicators are giving right signal and some are giving wrong signal. Using too much indicators are harmful for trading in some cases because it creates confusion in traders mind. I use two indicators during trading.ADX,Relative strength index(RSI) ,Parabolic Sar ,MACD are some popular indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not of value at all in trading for me, because i don't depend on indicators only except in knowing the support and resistance levels
    i don't like to depend on strategy composed of indicators only because they mostly give false or late signals and loss with them is more than profit

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some time i think am i alone and am i different who hardly use any indicators for my trading needs, or are there many others who do so, still it is fact that i dont use indicators neither i need them, may be i am able to earn some profits without apply any indicators.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicators play a very important role in forex trading and i believe that we should be having a good practice with different indicators and we should be very much focused and needs to be having a very a good technical strategy to be successful

Senior Member yogadavid is an unknown quantity at this point yogadavid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    possible for different people have different abilities in reading indicators for melkuan Treding analysis. but the difference is not a problem as long as you make a profit

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators ki importance kafi ziada hoti hai kion ke in se humain trend ko samjhna asaan ho jata hai ye 100% sach nahi hoty itna be bhroosa nahi karna chahye bas ye hai ke 25% main kehta hun ke in pe bhroosa karain baqi apny analysis hony chaye

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner traders need to use indicators in their trading because how would they be able to read and understand the condition of the market if they don't have anything to guide them? Forex trading is difficult enough and only technical indicators is easy to use in their trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    • The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    • However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.
    what your opinion about that?
    Dear
    I do not agree with the idea of relying on only one indicator

Must diversify

Like your analysis must be supported by analysis of others

Not to cheat, but to make sure
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think indicators have the importance in trading. But we should not depend on it just. Indicators are really helpful in sometimes. It helps us to know the present market condition. I think we should be depended on the market analysement and on the real time news and information. We can use indicator with the concept of analysement and news. I think then it will be more useful to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 390 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)