+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 434 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newbieFX View Post
    when the layman or a newbee like me dizzy to use both in the technical readiness of the more favored with the hope that more is less pass,, to understand the world market will assist in the technical that we run, always continue to have a technical process will yield a satisfactory profit .. frequent updating
    variety of techniques and will further help setrategi because traders have always developed a technique that is simple although the techniques used ..
    Many of my friend learning in forex trading for 2 years but they still keep loss account. Developing strategy and dicipline with money management will make our account safe from margin call risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no specific time for it, perhaps the trader will build it with faster or slower and honestly, here was my experiences that my initial years was the toughest for my trading and at this point, i had to find out with tougher to understand my mistakes and downside and then complete and fix them..
    maybe i'm a slowe trader to urge the understanding regarding forex, ... and till currently i still learn the way to stay stable and build profit with consistent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    It turned out that trading in the first year still can not consistently earn greater profits than the losses that we experience (it's my personal experience)

This depends on whether or not our view of forex itself, because until now I still feel the feelings and thoughts how sick I was when a loss or margin call.

How with my friends on this forum? (please share your experience)

to be the subject of study for the novice trader (who recently joined the world of forex are just a few days ago or a month or two months)

According to me, One year is very less time for a trader to prove their self because first 1-2 years toh sirf learn karne mein hi nikal jaate hain aur losses ko cover karne mein. But haan aap 3-4 years ke andar apne aapko ek accha trader prove kar sakte hain, if you will learn alot and work hard in forex trading.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One year is the for experience and on an average it is enough measure if a trader wants to demonstrate himself and one can uprise to jazz in a year that if this trade is nice or trader is complete for the trade or not .

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one year huge time . Any people can prove that if they work more hard one year then they can make good and become a professional trader in forex trade .

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that one year is enough to be a successful trader as well. It is very hard but not impossible to be a successful trader. But there are need many years to be a profitable trader. No one can be a great trader within one year, I think. Because there are experience also which has great impact on traders capabilities.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    depending on how much hard work you do for this trade, because for two years more I trade, but have not been able to do it well because I can only take the time to trade when I have finished my work

I think your experience of forex trading for two years it has made ​​the process you become eligible for trading can follow and understand the trading process in which you live is indeed consistent with what the market wants, so some of the advantages that you might gain from each transaction process you do this, I feel I have enough to meet your every transaction carried out with good and attractive

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on how much hard work you do for this trade, because for two years more I trade, but have not been able to do it well because I can only take the time to trade when I have finished my work

Junior Member slafe is an unknown quantity at this point slafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think any one can make profits more than loss in the forex world in its first year
    but this as we know its very dificult so he need to work so hard and training daily to give the most of his time to the forex

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often a one-year sentence is not enough if a successful trader or dealer failed because most of Almtdaobann lose in the beginning but after a while of them continue in the loss and prevent them from loss to profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 434 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)